Product Question

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by littlekiwi, May 10, 2021.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I know this is from a BYOC but for the life of me I can't see the month due to the color of the text on the BYOC logo. Can anyone help me figure it out? Also is it possible for designers to put which BYOC or MPM etc its from in the product description as well - I know a lot already do but this would help out a lot I think.

[​IMG]

2. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

cfile likes this.
  3. littlekiwi

Thanks so much, I just couldn't see the detail on my screen to figure out which month it belonged to

4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

5. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

When I cannnot see I blow it up (zoom) changing the size from 100% screen size to 200% in the window .. I use google chrome as my browser and there is 3 dots on the tool bar to the right I click on that and I can then change the screen size.. i look and then I reset the screen size back to 100% .. perhaps that will help you in the future Jennifer. I know my eyes need help alot more than they used to.. I do that too sometimes to read journaling on layouts :) Glad Anne-Marie @A-M could help you out!

6. littlekiwi

I did zoom in to I think about 200% on Chrome @cfile. It was more the combination of font colour on the circle meant I just couldn’t see it enough and doing a search for the product didn’t help me either.

HeatherB, bestcee and cfile like this.