Printing blog

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by mlewis, Jan 4, 2012.

1. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

I'm toying with the idea of including my blog posts with this year's p365/project life as well as going back and including the 2010 blog posts with my 2010 P365. Any ideas on the best way to do this or basic layout ideas? I'm feeling pretty committed to doing it because so much of our daily life is documented through my blog. I probably will not include pictures from the blog, just the journaling because the pictures will be represented by p365.

2. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

Copy and paste? I know I already do that for many of my layouts if I already have my thoughts documented on my blog. But if you're talking about waiting and doing them all at the end of the year I'm not sure - just that copy/paste would take way too long that way.

Have you thought about doing something like this?
    http://www.designsbymeganturnidge.com/blog/?p=927

3. alamama

alamama New Member

will have to check that out...thanks!

4. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

Well, I already knew about Blurb, but I only upload web size pictures to my blog so I knew they wouldn't print great. And Blurb tends to be more expensive. I was also thinking that I'd like to include it in my P365 book to cut down on the sheer number of books I have. I'll have to check them out again.

5. listgirl

listgirl listgirl

I've thought about using Blurb to "slurp" my blog into a book as well, but I also only uploaded web-sized photos for my blog so they wouldn't print out well. However, with a bit of work you could replace the web sized photos with full-res photos in the Blurb software after the blog's been slurped. The other problem is I blog a lot and I think it would be quite expensive with Blurb to create a 300 page book per year. Sigh.