Polly spot?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2022' started by mrs2a50, Jan 23, 2022.

1. FL-Karen

FL-Karen Well-Known Member

2. Roxana

Roxana Bananas for radishes

I dream of being a Polly for years. But, I am not sure I will be able to keep up. Sometimes I get home at 7pm, so tired that I can't even look at my laptop. Well, time to scrap I think I could find, somehow, but, I am definitely not a big chatter. I am trying to change that thing, to be more active in the forum or to comment on the pages I like, but, it is still a hard thing to me.
    There are so many talented people in this community,any of them deserves this chance
    so good luck to you all!

bjthomas, AZK, LoveItScrapIt and 3 others like this.
  3. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

10 years of hope, plus at the end of all the monthly challenges, I think I have completed at least 99% of those too in the 10 years so far. All of that while keeping fingers crossed in the hopes of being made part of our wonderful pollywog team!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
  4. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

I love this community and being a guest Polly would be a dream. I love the challenges here, they are so creative and fun. The talent and creativity in the gallery never fails to amaze me!

HeatherB, Karen and weaselwatchr like this.
  5. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

I’ve been blessed to be a Guest Polly three times. As Amber said, I wouldn’t say no. :agree

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
  6. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

I would like to be a Polly, but I don't know if I am up for the task. I just don't think that my layouts are up to par. Good luck everyone!

Cath_ and weaselwatchr like this.
  7. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

I've been Guest Polly twice now and I LOVED it :beat So here's hoping I might be in for a shot! :woot

weaselwatchr and HeatherB like this.
  8. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Good on you for finishing :cheer

weaselwatchr likes this.
  9. Marilyn

Marilyn Well-Known Member

I wish everyone good luck. You're all so talented. I'm not interested in being a Polly, and PLEASE never stop the MOC challenges!!

londoncuppa likes this.
  10. melidy

melidy Well-Known Member

I'd love to get back into the community more, I feel like this is my Digi home now but I've slipped on and off the radar a few times. I'd definitely like to stick around now that my personal life is more steady. So sure, I'd love a Polly Spot but I think that dream is a while off yet... For now I'd just love to stay active, give back to the community and maybe join a CT or two :beat

sm_amber likes this.
  11. Sharon-Dewi

Sharon-Dewi Well-Known Member

I love the sense of community here at The Pad and would love to be more a part of it either as a Polly or as a designer. There is so much creative talent around here and hanging out in "Pollyville" sounds like so much fun! :tu

12. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well! HUGS!

13. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

[​IMG]
    How could anyone not want to?! I love it here!

tjscraps and Cherylndesigns like this.
  14. Erin Taylor

Erin Taylor Well-Known Member

I've thought about it, but I probably wouldn't have time to be a polly except for maybe a guest spot during my summer break.

15. Tamsin McAtee

Tamsin McAtee Member

I would love to be chosen, I love all the challenges , and am proud to have completed my first MOC.

16. scribler

scribler Blanket? Check! Slippers? Check! Sweater? Che

I wish I stood a chance at the Polly spot but I know I cannot compete with so many of these layout artists.

Cath_ likes this.
  17. Aerobigirl

Aerobigirl Well-Known Member

I would love to be a guest Polly, or on a CT for one or two designers.

I took a break from all my CT positions when another site closed a few years ago, and I'm starting to fidget a little to get back to it. I'm one of those crazy people who does better under a deadline.

Marilyn and LynnG like this.
  18. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

Absolutely :heartlub loved being a guest Polly last summer, would love to be a proper Polly or even another stint of guesting would be lovely. I have completed 10 MOCs and always hoped to see Polly after my name. So keeping fingers crossed. I can be fast moving as you saw while I was guesting. Keeping my breath for a spot! :oops:

LynnG likes this.
  19. meterr

meterr I've got ICE in my veins!

I would love to do this but I'm not really up to par with many of the artists here but I would love to try!!

20. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I've been here at the Lilypad for many years now...I have had my ups & downs being around here...Despite my best efforts & I have always put my best art forward here...That is not a problem for me...I have moved around a lot through the many scrapbooking forums this last year & branched out mostly out of necessity...since I couldn't find what I wanted here...For whatever the reason,[not sure why]...I've made no secret here that I was looking to be part of 1 or several CT's over the years...But despite my best efforts,was never accepted on any CT's here...I guess my art may be too freeform for the CT's here...Despite the idea that this forum is supposed to be open & acceptable art-wise & I have shown over & over again that I can scrap any style...Despite,having had much positivity here over the years from my fellow scrappers...So I branched out & I have found as much CT work as I want everywhere but here...I have been accepted with open arms in every forum/CT I have been on despite the fact that the Lilypad was my first real scrapbooking home...My participation here went from full time to mostly part-time now...Only because I had to go elsewhere to find what I was looking for...but despite this...I am aware that I'm probably not ever gonna be Polly material here...If I can't get onto any CT's here...the odds of becoming a polly are probably not in the cards for me here...This saddens me just a little bit after all the commitment I have put into this forum over the years...But That's how life goes I guess...I would love to guest polly here...Same...I have made no secret about wanting that either...Just doesn't seem like the Lilypad gremlins are ever gonna tip in my favor...Certainly not because of lack of effort or trying on my part...Good Luck everybody...

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
    mollyscraps likes this.