Polly spot.... who's wishing and hoping and dreaming?!?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by lmccandless, Jan 26, 2018.

1. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Are you hoping that you wake up in February as a Polly? If you're feeling brave, I want to know who's interested in that creative team spot!

Teri, violaine, Erin Taylor and 11 others like this.
  2. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I forgot about that possibility! I'd like to be a Polly.

3. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

That's the light at the end of a LONG January tunnel! ;) ;)

4. tammybean004

tammybean004 Well-Known Member

I'd love the chance. I've fallen in love with TLP. ☺

5. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

I thought I was wanting to not be on CT's for awhile, but I confess, this interests me. Enough that I've considered writing to ask how one becomes a Polly, other than the luck of the draw, and what the expectations and requirements are. This is a great shop. It's become my visual home.

6. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I'd love the chance to be a Polly.

7. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

8. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

9. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Would I like to be a Polly? I think I would like to be a froggy upload_2018-1-27_15-55-20.jpeg at the Lily Pad as I am noooo good at CT work.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  10. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I would like to be one for a month or so, like the guest ones last year.

11. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

It is absolutely my dream, and I appreciate the opportunity that the MOC provides as a chance to obtain it! I made a page as an ode to my Guest Spot last summer, which was the highlight of last year for me (shameless plug below...lol). :cloud9 Thanks, Laura!!

[​IMG]

12. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

As much as I'd love to I'm not sure I am good enough.....sure I bring a different perspective on things I'm scrapping about and have been scrapping for years I still don't feel I am in any way shape or form polly material. Now I know at least one polly @MrsPeel will say I'm absolutely silly for thinking that way and tell me to keep going til the end of MOC!

13. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I'm going to tell you to keep going! Because even if you don't get a Polly spot, you will still have a gift certificate to spend AND most importantly: 31 layouts done! 31 pages you tried something new, you documented a memory, you created. And that is worth a lot!

14. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I sure am...but I don't know that I'm versatile enough for the Pollywogs. You gals are amazing!

15. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

That would be an absolute DREAM :heartslub

16. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

I had the chance being a guest polly for one month and it was A.WE.SO.ME. of course, I would love to be a Polly

KellyM, sabrinavc, Vrielinkie and 4 others like this.
  17. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I've wanted to be a polly since 2011...I never quite make the cut. I just loved being on a site CT so much in the past that I was looking for that again. It started out as hey that's fun, turned into such a fun "job" that required so much work but I never minded. When that site closed, I was heartbroken. I kept seeking out that same feeling here and saw friends come and go as pollys and wished I could get the chance to prove my worth. As time went on, I felt that dream of being a polly maybe just wasn't meant to be. I left scrapbooking for a while, then came back this past fall. Now that I am back scrapping and on a couple of CT teams with people I've known for ages, I'm okay with where I'm at but there's always that part of me that still wishes I could fulfill that dream now that I'm 40, nearly 41!! I am better able to appreciate what I have but still have being a polly left unchecked on my wish list.

norton94, Vrielinkie, bcnatty and 5 others like this.
  18. katell

katell CT - Sara Gleason

Yes!!!! I would like so much this :-)

19. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I loved my guest stint and would love to be a Pollywog.
    The competition is always so fierce though.
    I am glad that I don't have to make the choice.
    This is the best store in digiland and has the friendliest, most involved Polly's and customers.

20. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

right you are.
    and I will tell you with all my heart, honestly from the very core of my heart, you ARE good enough.
    as a matter of fact, you are great!!!! I know you have had a tough time with the job searching moving up and down and life, as people with impairments like ours do, which have not gave you much time to scrap, I would encourage you to make some time for you to scrap at least a page per week , if you can even more, you cannot imagine how my life, levels of pain and general have improved with scrapping as a therapy.... you have been part of this family for a long time, and I know I can speak for all the pollys and all the scrappers that are my friends, we have you in our hearts and always looking forward to your updates....so we will be delighted with more pages.....
    so, yes,
    once again,
    you ARE good enough
    and also, what she said!!! :

31 LOs done!!!!!!! is almost half of what you scrapped in ..what? 4 years? that is AWESOME!!!! plus, the gift certificate!!!!!!!!! so you can have lots of new goodies to scrap more now!!!!!!!
    Jen, Love you dearly, love your pages, love your presence here.... keep going!!!!!!!!!!!
    :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub