Planner lovers.... Enable me!

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by klee73010, Dec 5, 2015.

1. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I want help decorating my planner pages. We don't really have a "planner" gallery, I've stalked Instagram, and Sarah's planner posts here at the pad. I really want to use my digi stash, and find more ways in which to do so. I'm not that interested in buying stickers for my planner that I'd have to keep replacing. Digital is the way to go, for me!

If you're a person that uses your digi stash, show me! I put my most recent pages in the gallery recently. (I'll edit to link them up when I'm back on my desktop computer)

I actually scanned my planner pages in, and created a template for myself, so putting papers in my planner is a breeze.... Exactly like scrapping with a template, minus embellishing and shadows. I add very few extras to my layouts, because I have a tiny planner. Similar to the A2 size Valorie just added.... Franklin covey 365 planner. I think the pages are a tiny bit bigger than a 4x6 photo/filler card.

And also, for any of you that decorate your bullet journal, I'm taking notes on that as well!

2. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

so, I m not sure I understand....you are doing the planner on digital? or you want to make your planner with non planner stuff, then print them?

edit to add: this is me and my reading, non English native, etc, I m sure is clear for others LOL

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  3. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I'm pretty sure she is printing stuff she makes with her digi stash. These are from her gallery:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am no help, though. I just use the regular Filo pages!

4. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Lol! Thank you Lorry. Yes. I am using non planner things to make my planner pages. I am more wondering how other people use their stash for their planners. But I'm thinking what I've seen is that mostly, people are printing and cutting journal cards, and then printing and cutting elements, whereas I do the whole thing digital, print the whole thing on one paper, and then just hole punch and trim the edges off.

I'm looking for more creative ways to use my digi stash, bottom line. Lol