Pick Your Prize + BYOC Sneak Peek (it's epic!!)

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Rachel Jefferies, May 2, 2024.

1. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

THE LILYPAD PICK YOUR PRIZE
    I'm sure you have seen our popular Pick Your Prize giveaways are back at the LilyPad!

I’m giving away one of my products to a lucky winner and the winner gets to choose exactly what that prize will be . . . how cool is THAT ?!?

[​IMG]

To play along, all you need to do is look through my shop and choose one product that you would love to win. Also a great opportunity to browse my products and bookmark or ‘wishlist’ what you’ll be planning to purchase at the weekend once our NSD Sale is live.

Instructions and small print and your chance to play along can be found here

Our Build Your Own Collection lands at the LilyPad this weekend, just in time for National Scrapbook Day!! As if the combination of the BYOC mixing with our NSD celebrations wasn't exciting enough I have some extra news . . . there is something extra sweet about this BYOC, do you see?

MADE FOR THIS - PEEK 1.jpg

Digital Art from TWO Mixed Media Designers . . . yay!! Lynn and I couldn't resist working together again for NSD and we thought it would be fun to bring you a BYOC Collaboration, mixing and matching at it's finest :clappy:beat

bellbird, amandac, RJMJ and 2 others like this.
  2. gduncan

gduncan Well-Known Member

Hi, Rachel! I LOVE your designs! I'm not sure where I am supposed to post which of your products I would like to win? I think I am missing something! EEEEEK!!!

3. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Hi Glenda, good to see you! there was a little snippet of text linked up but our pick your prize game ended last night and the winners have been drawn. Sorry you missed it. Find all of our NSD games here -

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/forum/nsd-2024.749/

4. gduncan

gduncan Well-Known Member

Thank you, Rachel!

Rachel Jefferies likes this.