2020 ISO *** DO NOT USE ***

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Dalis, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

lol, me too! :) And of course it's a Storyteller AO kit, so you could mix/match with the main kit.

and @Dalis I really like that kit. It's quite versatile! Now go get it! :giggle

Dalis likes this.
  2. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Another slightly curly one - I’m wanting to get this element set from BYOC March 2020, I’m not overly keen on the matching paper set from LBW, any other suggestions that might fit the theme and colours (don’t mind minor recolouring but nothing too crazy). Will also be getting Mommyish’s style set but need some papers

[​IMG]

BevG likes this.
  3. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I think it would go perfect with any of these pattern paper packages. I think you are trying to move away from too artsy and these are more geometrical and will balance the artsy feeling you have in your elements!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. littlekiwi

Thanks @Dalis, you’re totally right, I like artsy but LBW’s papers were a bit too artsy for me. Think Mommyish or Kim’s papers will do the trick plus I can use them for other layouts down the track

5. Dalis

I
    really love all those clouds papers so much!

6. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

I love the running wish list!
    I'd like to add smaller pet kits like turtle/tortoise and gerbil/hamster/guinea pig etc.
    College/University kits - dorm life, dorm, roomies, roommate, food plan, dining hall, late nights, study group, G.P.A., grades, exams, finals, midterms, homecoming, freshman, freshman 15, sophomore, junior, senior, decision day, #committed, semester, quarter, football games, spirit, Class of 2021 (etc), formal, social, rush, bid day, (consider if doing an alpha to have greek letters too), big sister, little sister, big brother, little brother, party, moving in, game day, professors, on campus, off campus

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2020
    Iowan and Dalis like this.
  7. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

8. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Hi @Dalis I am alway on the lookout for a small or easily resized Simple Red Heart, not an artsy one of any type, just a normal Christmas red heart, maybe with a metal edge but really not necessary. I had one years ago from a now retired designer but it got lost in many computer upgrades.

I know I could make one but perhaps I have one in my ever growing stash that I've never noticed! KWIM? :blush

umyesh likes this.
  9. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I just used a red heart with metal edge yesterday. It's small, but super cute:
    (look in lower right corner by the elephant)

[​IMG]

cookingmylife and Dalis like this.
  10. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I just used one too! It's from Soco's Remember Mini Kit:
    [​IMG]

cookingmylife and Dalis like this.
  11. Dalis

Maureen, There are a few red hearts I like but none have a metal around it. These are not super big either.

• This one has the plastic one and I really like that half heart that is like a brad.
    [​IMG]
    • On this one I like the flair that has the white heart w/ red around it and I really like the white stitched heart that but the inside is pink (an easy recoloring work).
    [​IMG]
    • On this one I LOVE the FELT heart! It does have that other heart with the wire, but my fav is the felt one! You also get tiny black doodle hearts and the heart sequences.

[​IMG]

umyesh and Karen like this.
  12. Dalis

umyesh and Karen like this.
  13. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh! I love that one too!

Angela Toucan and umyesh like this.
  14. Tree City

Maureen, I can't remember...do you have Mommyish's enamel pin maker? If so, you could make one. If done that a few times with her pin maker. (Well, not hearts...but what I wanted lol.) Anyway, just another idea. :)

Angela Toucan and Dalis like this.
  15. Dalis

girl, you are on a roll! That's a great idea!

Tree City likes this.
  16. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Thank you ALL and I do have that Soco kit! yay! the Forever Joy one is just about perfect but I don't need baby stuff. @Tree City :lol yes, I do have Mommyish's pin maker but want the easy way. I don't think I ever had success with that but I know others did, many great little pins were made.

Karen and Tree City like this.
  17. littlekiwi

Am wanting to do the BYOC challenge this time as PRD’s contribution is really speaking to me in terms of theme but I’m struggling on what else out of the BYOC to use. I already have Jaimee’s Storyteller which I’m sure will make its way on to my layout with very little issue so just need one more designer for it to work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Here’s what I’m considering using

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plus something from
    [​IMG]

These are the other bits I’ve wishlisted but I’m struggling to see them working with my vision for this layout about my job hunting trials and tribulations so far
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    keepscrappin likes this.
  18. Tree City

@littlekiwi what about Bella Gypsy's frippery pack? Lots of fun flowers you could add to Jaimee's ST kit. The styles work together and you don't have to worry about theme because it's just pretty things, not WA lol.
    [​IMG]
    ETA: Oops, forgot to say, I have the LBW WA and it was lots of fun to use. I have plans for "But first, coffee" lol!

littlekiwi and keepscrappin like this.
  19. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

how about Amy Wolff’s through the storm. The word art might work.
    upload_2020-6-5_11-33-3.jpeg
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/Through-the-Storm-Element-Pack.html

littlekiwi likes this.
  20. littlekiwi

Thanks @Tree City & @keepscrappin - I’m not big into flowers but Amy’s element pack might just work (the big word art/strips just above the word strong are really speaking to me).

I might start with PRD and Jaimee’s kits first then see what the layout needs at the end cause all the options could work I think.

Tree City and keepscrappin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.