Personal Shopper (aka ISO thread) 2021

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Dalis, Jan 3, 2021.

1. LivyBug

LivyBug I should be considered yarned and dangerous.

Could I get some recommendations for planner stickers in the shop? Things that either have cut files included or printables. :) Not looking for any specific theme--just cute stuff! ;P

2. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Forever Joy has some printable planners in her store.

LivyBug likes this.
  3. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

@LivyBug NBK design has really amazing planner items in her newer art crush collections!!!

LivyBug likes this.
  4. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

This!

LivyBug likes this.
  5. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

any kit suggestions for horse riding lessons? I've only found wild west/cowboy when I searched for horses.

6. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

LivyBug likes this.
  7. LivyBug

I'd looked through the Planner section but not the Printables! 72 pages! :O I love Mommyish's new strawberry print and cut.

bestcee likes this.
  8. bestcee

@Angela Toucan I'm not sure what exactly you are looking for, but here's some thoughts:

This one has some good word art that might work: tight grip, enjoy the ride, hang on, I got this.

[​IMG]

These papers would totally work with any horse type photos: One is very Disney, but the rest should work. In fact the second preview is a girl riding a horse using the full kit.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one looks more wild west, but it does have a lot that could work with riding lessons like the word art (saddle up, this cowgirl life, spurs, chaps, hat, reins, ride hard, etc). The other elements might work - boots, saddle, hat, person on a horse riding.
    [​IMG]
    I scrapped this page, with no horse kits, just kits that I thought worked with my photos and theme:
    [​IMG]

Angela Toucan likes this.
  9. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Looking for a single photo or photoless template that would work for a list layout....I probably have something that would work in my stash but just can't figure it out

10. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

11. littlekiwi

12. littlekiwi

Another request.....I’m really digging this element set for a picture of me in a swimming pool after doing water aerobics but I’m not sure what else would go with it. I’ve looked at the coordinating July 2020 BYOC and nothing is really saying buy/use me - I do already have Just Jaimee’s Storyteller collection for that month

[​IMG]

I’m also looking for water colour splats/paint splotches that would coordinate

13. bestcee

The top right template would work great for one photo or no photos. If your list is long, you could also cheat stuff to the left, remove the journaling and make the word strips longer. Or, use the journaling for the list, and the word strips for one-two words from the list. Like a highlight.
    [​IMG]

14. bestcee

Do you have any watercolor brushes? You could make those coordinate super easily!
    I bought this set at insd:
    [​IMG]

Or there's this set:
    [​IMG]

Or this style:
    [​IMG]

15. bestcee

Are you thinking more elements? Papers?
    Stamps:
    [​IMG]

Words Art:
    I would totally use Fabulous, She is brave, adventurous. Water aerobics scares me! I love it, but have to talk myself into it.
    [​IMG]

Papers:
    That water droplet paper would be awesome in a small amount, or large background. That deeper blue to the right has motion and pool color. The colorful arrows on the left scream movement and happy.

[​IMG]

16. LivyBug

I have a coupon to use from the April Challenges and not sure what to purchase. :)

I really love kits with elements that are easy to cluster with, lots of flowers. Looking for some generic themed kits, maybe with some purples/pinks. Enable me your fave kits? :D

17. littlekiwi

@LivyBug Jaimee’s Storyteller collections are always a great buy if you don’t already have them.

LivyBug likes this.
  18. littlekiwi

I’m looking for something that could document being recorded via web cameras. Am thinking maybe just an web camera element or two or even a filler card with one on it. It’s not a zoom or Skype type situation that I’m wanting it for. Although I do online job interviews through zoom etc this was me recording myself answering questions to a blank screen essentially so am wanting to scrap how much I hate doing them (it’s the not having someone on the other side of the camera that I hate so it doesn’t feel natural)

19. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

@LivyBug Bella Gypsy bundles usually have lots of flowers. Here is one with pink and purples:

[​IMG]

20. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

@littlekiwi Jennifer, I could not find a web camera but I thought this might have something useful if it was a ZOOM meeting:
    [​IMG]