paypal

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by Bagheertje, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Bagheertje

Bagheertje Well-Known Member

anyone else having problems with paypal?
    I pay and paypal says payement ok and then sends me back to the store only to get the message that payment is declined???
    this message: Reason: 12// Declined: 10486-This transaction couldn\'t be completed. Please redirect your customer to PayPal
    I opened a chatline with paypal but it could be hours before I get an answer... maybe to late for the sale at Rebecca's shop :helpy

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Let me tag the people who might be able to help. @mrs2a50 @lmccandless

Also, are you able to go into your purchase history and find your downloads there? (log in to your account then go to My Account (under your name) then click on Order History. Then you can select Today and hit search. That would show you all successful orders from today.

bestcee likes this.
  3. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Never have that problem but I always get the verification screen. When I verify, it just sits there and goes nowhere. I have to go back to my cart, click on accept terms again and then it goes through. I never have this problem anywhere else.

4. Bagheertje

It is not in my downloads, so it did not go through, I also checked paypal and it is not in my purchase list... I never had problems with paypal before... I'm still waiting for them to get back to me in the chat... I realy want to know why the payment was declined

5. Bagheertje

@Karen thanks for thinking with me!

I emptied my cart and then put everything in it again and this time it worked...:circles
    The only thing I changed was my primary email and my address in my paypal acount... strange, I know I changed it before, also I did remove my old address before, and now it was listed again...
    I think paypal must have had some issues.:shemademe

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
    gonewiththewind, bestcee and Karen like this.
  6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh yay! I'm so glad you were able to get it to work! :D

bestcee likes this.
  7. Bagheertje

I got an answer from Paypal: they can't find a reason why, they think it was a bad 'connection' between them and the shop. :eyeroll

Karen likes this.
  8. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I have to "mess around" every time I use PP. I get that verification thing, then I used to just refresh and it would go to PayPal. That hasn't been working for me lately, and I have to go back to the store and try again. I gave up the other night. Cleared my cart, logged back in the next day and finally got my payment to go through.

9. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

For a couple of years now, whenever I use PayPal in the TLP store, after the silly verification (click on all the traffic lights) it will stall until I hit the reload button in my browser (Safari). Upon reloading the page, it continues on to PayPal just fine. Silly, but I found a workaround.

10. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I get this if I hit the Paypal button when viewing my cart instead of hitting it on the next screen. When it is just sitting there after verification, hit the refresh browser page button (circle arrow icon) and it will proceed.

11. HavaDrPepper

Glad to know I'm not the only one having the verification issue. Reload doesn't work for me. Only way I can get it to work is to go back to my cart and go through the process again. Then it works.

12. HavaDrPepper

My problem is not when I'm viewing the cart, I never click the paypal button there. As I said above, reloading the page doesn't work for me.

13. scribler

scribler Blanket? Check! Slippers? Check! Sweater? Che

I have a very similar problem with Firefox. I just hit the back button after I prove I'm a human and everything is fine.