Pad Patter: 7/19 favorite purchase

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by amandajane, Jul 19, 2012.

1. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

What is the best thing you bought lately, could be digi supplies, photography related, food, clothes, anything.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  2. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

For me, I bought a cute silk scarf in Cambodia for $2!

3. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

I've been trying to save money, so I haven't bought anything fun lately. But I did just get myself a car charger for my iPhone. Not very exciting, but a necessity. I'm going to be buying myself some early childhood education classes (like kids and art/kids and music), so that will be a fun purchase next month. :)

4. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I bought some BYOC goodies last weekend...those always rock.

Other than that I've only been spending money on curriculum stuffs for DD for 6th grade. I've bought some used textbooks to use as our spine, some lit units, and some fiction books and a lesson planner. This has been a busy week trying to figure everything out. I still have about $100 worth of books I want to buy but want to check the local used book stores first before buying on Amazon. I kind of get excited about the possibilities of a new school year this time of the year. Of course by mid September I'll have found out that 80% of the stuff I planned isn't going to work so we head into plans B,C,D and E by then - it's always and adventure.

5. Tracyfish

Tracyfish President of the not-so-clean plate club

A new bikini...nothing expensive, it was actually from Wal-mart. But just being in one again is nice. Maybe in another couple months I can get another one in a couple sizes smaller.

6. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

I bought myself bedroom furniture. The last I bought for myself was in 1987 and is in the kids room. I inherited my grandmother's Early American cannonball bedroom stuff in 2001 and was pretty sick of it. So I sold it and bought myself something new. I'm pretty excited about it.

7. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

Hmmm...this is really difficult! I haven't bought much out of the ordinary for myself besides scrapping kits lately. Honestly, I can't think of anything that I've bought in a long time.....since last month when I bought a fan, LOL. How exciting, right??

8. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

I really want a bikini. I don't really have a bikini body in the least, but I am sooo sick of mommy swimsuits - you know, tankini tops with skirted bottoms. It makes me feel old. I am to the point that I really don't care if someone doesn't like how I look in a bikini, lol. There are a lot of women that wear them at our local pool that, so I wouldn't feel too uncomfortable. I may have to transition to a nice halter tankini before going full on bikini though. Anyway, sorry for the off topic!

9. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I just got a new Vera Bradley bag. A small cross-body one. I love it.

10. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

I bought a Michael Kors watch during the Nordstrom Anniversary pre-sale. I LOVE watches...and this one is two-tones with bling...and it's big!

They were out of them when I went there...so they sent it to me. I need to take it down next week so I can get it sized to fit me...and then I can wear it! Yay!!!

11. DigiGirl

DigiGirl New Member

The super best thing I've bought recently was a box of Helados Mexico brand of creamy coconut popsicles. They are the creamiest, coconut-iest, yummiest treat I've had in a long time. I'm hording and hiding them under a giant Costco sized bag of green beans in my freezer. No one will ever find them there!!! If you can find them at your store, I definitely recommend them!

12. DigiGirl

DigiGirl New Member

Super jealous!! My favorite bag is so worn out. I've been using my diaper bag as a purse. I really need to invest in a cute new bag. And the crossbody styles are my fav!

13. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

Well, I bought a new big prescription bottle of 600mg Ibuprofen. Right now it's a necessity for my hip, but it IS the best buy for me, right now.

14. misserin

misserin New Member

Well, I'm still waiting for them to come in the mail because I JUST ordered all this like two days ago....but I've got some beautiful etsy goodies coming! Both my kids' bdays are coming up and I wanted to get them some really one of a kind things for them to wear in the birthday photos I plan to do, and to enjoy later too.

For my daughter (turning 9)
    [​IMG]

And my lil' man (turning 5) Only his will be lime and blue with a giant M for Super Maddox...
    [​IMG]

I can't wait for them to get here!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  15. vixen

vixen Pink Parrot Head

the last 2 things I purchased were boardwalk beads for my pandora bracelet,
    and some petunias, which I think I've killed already *sigh*

16. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

bought some cute little hairbows and pink sparkly toms for my 2 year old... love dressing her up and she loves it too!