Pad Patter: 6/28 Summer Movies

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by amandajane, Jun 28, 2012.

1. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

I just saw Brave with my son and loved it!!

What movies have you seen this summer?

2. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

My best friend has set up a "girls night" tomorrow for a bunch of us to have a drink and see Magic Mike. It should be a lot of fun!

I haven't seen a movie in MONTHS!

3. la

la A closet sap

I want to see brave.. ^__^ just have to convince the kid haha

4. Hanazana1

Hanazana1 Shhhhh!

I don´t know Brave...But recently I saw Hunger games (finally, LOL)

5. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

DH and I took all 3 kids to see Brave on Monday. It's the first movie we've been to this summer. We may get to go to another, if they can be as good as they were during Brave. They really liked that one!

6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I haven't see a movie in the theatres in a really long time. We're taking all next week off for staycation though so I think we'll take the kiddos to see Brave.

7. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

I want to see Brave! And Ryan wants to see Madagascar 3 (Zach saw it on his birthday). John wants us to go see Ted.

And you don't want me to start on Magic Mike. :p Lets just say no, I have no plans to see it.

8. renee82

renee82 renee82

My boys went to see Madagascar 3 on Saturday and love it! I want to bring them to see Brave and we're having a girls night and seeing Magic Mike on Wednesday! Woohoo!!!!

9. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

I have been in a movie mood lately. We took Kennedy to see Brave on Monday. He was a wee bit young to see that one. :/

We usually don't go to movies (I've seen one all year), but there are about 3-4 I want to see right now. I was going to sneak out and see one alone yesterday, but DH worked from home and spoiled my plans. I may try to do it tomorrow.

10. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

We took the kids to see Madagascar 3 last week (cute!); we're going to take them to see Brave next week. Hopefully, the adults will get to see Spiderman later this summer.

11. tanbanan

tanbanan New Member

We've seen both Madagascar 3 and Brave and enjoyed them both! Can't wait for Spiderman!

I'm really hoping to take our kids to their 1st Drive In Movie this summer too!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  12. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

I took my youngest and his buddy to see Madagascar 3 today. It was cute. I wanted to see Brave but they wouldn't go for it.

13. mrsski07

mrsski07 Hot for Harlequin

I haven't seen any yet. I'm still not quite ready to take the kids to the movies yet. I am, however, going to see Magic Mike on Saturdays with a few of DH's co-worker's wives.

14. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I have seen lots of movies this summer so far - Avengers (twice!), Snow White and The Huntsman, Brave, Men in Black III, Rock of Ages.
    I'll probably see Magic Mike this weekend!

15. Nikki Epperson

Nikki Epperson I'm really a spy.

I haven't been yet this summer. My oldest has been to the movies at least 7 times, lol!

I want to take the kids to see something, but the younger two saw Brave and Madagascar with my aunt.

I really *only* want to see Magic Mike. ;)