Pad Patter 2/7: What's your least loved color...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Dalis, Feb 7, 2015.

1. KayTeaPea

KayTeaPea I carried a watermelon

I hadn't used much pink until working with the BYOC this month. My girls had both gone thru a stage where they hated pink, but now the older daughter loves hot pink so I guess I'll be using more pink!~

2. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I love HOT PINK, it's my favorite shade of pink.

3. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Am I really that rotten? I can't remember. I'm s

Purple, and that's because it's my least favorite color. Any other color, no problemo.

4. katieFLapple

katieFLapple Active Member

I probably scrap with pink and purple the least. I have a house full of boys so I usually stick to more masculine colors.

5. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

After reading this I think I must be bi-polar or something. My most favorite color in the world is red and my house is full of it - but I rarely wear it except as accessories. I tend to wear more neutral colors and lots of black, and I think i scrap with neutral colors or muted tones mostly. I've tried doing pages with more red but the only one I've liked is "Off Line" - the one color that rarely appears does seem to be green - so I'm back where I started. Green is not my thing...

6. JuliettePerkins

JuliettePerkins I eat, sleep, breathe Apple.

7. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

If you had asked me six months ago, I would have said purple, but over the past months I've had to work with shades of purple in my CT work and at first I was a bit apprehensive b/c it was a color I stayed away from, definitely not a color I wanted to work with, but then after making a few pages, I discovered that I didn't mind it so much, it was okay to work with it. So, now, I'd say I'm okay with pretty much any color although I do have faves though like pink, blue, green and gold.

8. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

This is so interesting, it's purple for me too!

9. sushimommy

sushimommy Could you point me to the helipad?

I don't really choose green when creating - not flattering to our skin tones usually. And I am funny about which shades of red I like

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  10. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

purple came to my mind immediately too ... (and there is not much of it in my closet either). for scrapping if i use it, it tends to be as just a little accent color.

11. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Funny you gals don't have it in your closet either. Right now, I have this lilac shirt that as soon as I wash it I will wear it. LOL!!!

12. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

I came here ready to defend purple to the death if need be but......... Had a quick look in my gallery and out of 144 pages I used purple only 4 times and 3 of them for AJ. I love it though so go figure. I use far to much blue I think ,and I most definitely do not use yellow unless I have to ,if it is a photo page since I think it usually makes people look really "pasty".

13. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I tend to navigate to earthy colors... I am not a big fan of scrapping in pink or yellow, however I have this week ??? LOL I think that is because the BYOC had those shades yet I do not navigate to them.

14. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

How funny Vivi.. you came to defend purple... love it... just a big ol smile over here :)