Pad Patter: 1/9 - Strange talents?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Angie4b1g, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

Do you have any?

I have really long toes, and as such, can pick things up with them.

Before I started running, I could put my leg behind my head (even at age 38). I can't do it now, though, my hamstrings are too tight from all the miles.

I can't think of any others, although I am pretty strange, so I'm sure there are some. :giggle

2. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I have abnormally short toes and I can pick things up with them. Just not big things. :giggle

Not sure I have any strange talents. Um, I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my mouth....

3. Peppermint

Peppermint One Little Bird

I can de-bone chicken breasts in about twenty seconds, does that count? Otherwise I can't think of many strange talents.

My husband can pack a car/trunk like a champion. That's far more useful. Mostly because I'm lazy and just buy boneless, skinless chicken anyway.

4. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

Other than falling UP stairs, and falling over "fresh air" I cant think of any LOL

5. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Hmmm.... I can make my tongue curl into two loops, versus one loop.

I am ambidextrous - but can also write upside down and in cursive with both hands. My right hand is way better than my left. Apparently, when I was a kid, one of my preschool teachers made me write right handed instead of the left hand I was favoring. (My mom is a lefty.)

I think that is it.

Vicky... I'm good at tripping on nothing - kinda similar! lol!

6. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Ummmm...I can blow spit bubbles?!? Hahaha...not much use for that!

7. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

I can sit on the couch for an abnormally long time -- does that count as a talent?

8. tw1717

tw1717 Pretty in Pink

Not a strange talent but I can organize anything...I love organizing.

9. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oooooooooooh me too!!! I can!!

and I can hang a spoon from my nose, almost any size, and I have taught all my kids, no spit, no tricks just hang

10. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

I'm not sure if it is a talent or not but I have LOADS of random song lyrics floating around in my head and I can usually sing a line from my metal stash for most situations that warrant it anyway and some that really DON'T as I have been told by my family any number of times :giggle

11. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

I thought everyone could do this. :blush I usually think that everyone is mostly the same, but have learned as I get older that not everyone is. :) Like I can see both the forest and the individual trees (metaphorically), but learned that a large percentage of people can only see one or the other.

I can read fast. Not like super human, but I can knock out a long book in a couple of hours.

I can annoy my husband without even trying. :giggle

Sometimes I can get little psychic vibes from my family which are kind of spooky... but totally unpredictable so I can't make money from it or solve crimes. :giggle

I guess I'm pretty ordinary. LOL.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  12. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

Like Kimberlee, I'm a VERY fast reader.

I'm also a master at tripping over nothing. I've broken one of my little toes over 10 times. I can look at it after I've hit it on something and tell if it's broken AGAIN or not. Trust me, that's a "talent" I wish I didn't have.

13. wendyjc

wendyjc Hoping to have Kate by the ocean

ooohhhh, I have that talent too! Drives my kids (and lots of other people) crazy! I can also blurt out a line from a movie if the moment is right.....or not!!

14. dennydenny

dennydenny Why can't it snow in the Bahamas?

I'm not sure that it is a talent but I can draw with my eyes closed not too bad.. I love to draw!

15. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

The six year old & I can touch our tongues to our noses.

I also have a vast knowledge of useless trivia. I'm that person that people call when they can't remember an actor's name or name of a song. I can remember things clearly from 20 years ago, but not necessarily 20 minutes ago.

[​IMG]