OCTOBER Froggy Favorites!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Sep 30, 2022.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Ona, a Froggy Fave from you gets my heart full for the the whole week, THANK YOU so so much!!!!!!!! Huggzzz @wombat146

oh Congrats!!! and I know the feeling.... Sarita is 26.... and to me feels like she was 5 yesterday...... send Mike a hug from the two of us here, Happy Anniversary!!!!!! @weaselwatchr

wombat146 likes this.
  2. MrsPeel

I forgot to say, the other day, you beat me to this... the feeling I remember very clearly (which happens often with you, Robin!!!) was thinking oh...how did I not think of moving those triangles!!!!!???!!!! It looks amazing @rlucasmn !!!!! (the whole page,. not just the moved triangles LOL)

3. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Bart is loving all these pages!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. MrsPeel

I'm so so delighted to be around, and I keep finding a lot of awesomeness that I need to share, I wish I had Moree time to share them all, but I will start with these....
    a marvellous page from one of my most loved sisters in our Pads family @umyesh
    [​IMG]

and the page another amazing sister, newer but fast grabbing a piece of my heart @Lillyia - This one has the 4 Los she made for the September Muse, I would go to her gallery to see the individual pages closer.... well worth spending time in her gallery in general!!!!
    [​IMG]

I ll be back :)

umyesh likes this.
  5. MrsPeel

AJ_Moon-Phases_Sepb.jpg I

I downloaded into my computer and uploaded as I tried again and still was coming up B&W!!!

6. umyesh

Thanks so much Cynthia!

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. Lillyia

Lillyia Well-Known Member

@MrsPeel THANK YOU!!! You have made my week, Cynthia. So kind of you to present my work with this honor - I am honored. :)

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. Lillyia

Lillyia Well-Known Member

Congratulations @umyesh! I love your page. The colors are so beautifully vivid, especially those blues. I love the painted title and the saying is cute and perfect for this page of awesome color.

MrsPeel and umyesh like this.
  9. umyesh

Thank you so much Lillyia! I love the blues too!

MrsPeel and Lillyia like this.
  10. emjaytee

emjaytee Active Member

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. emjaytee

emjaytee Active Member

Here is another gorgeous page that caught my eye, by @Aerobigirl.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

all I can say about this layout by @MrsPeel is OMG. The drawing and the design of the layout are definitely worthy of this froggy fave!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. MrsPeel

Thank You so so much Esther, from my heart, means the world to me!!!!
    [​IMG]

14. umyesh

I love this page by @Janisn - the photos, the colors, the title work, everything!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. umyesh

I love this page by @LuLuLor and how she made this month’s template her own!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  16. MrsPeel

I know you guys mostly know him for Harry Potter, but for us, he was so much more than Hagrid, an amazing actor, no matter what genre... RIP Robbie Coltrane, and what an awesome homage with Christa's page!!!!
    by @cfile
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  17. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thank you so much Cynthia for the Froggy Fav.. you have made my day.. I am sad of the passing of Robbie Coltrane. Hugs a bunch!

MrsPeel likes this.
  18. MrsPeel

@cfile love you!!!

ok, so I have quite a lot here, will try slowly, there is so much talent in The Pad's Family...it is difficult to use my computer time wisely, but one can but try!!!
    by ur awesome Ona @wombat146
    [​IMG]

a wonderfully elegant tribute to a veg I didn't know existed until I came to England, from @BLKinOR
    [​IMG]

not gonna sing @cfile 's talent because most of you know and share my love for her all round... this page is just our off this world!
    [​IMG]

another super creative in our Pad's family, Geraldine always brings music to my heart!!! @Dady
    [​IMG]

I don't know @Jheri as much as I kn ow many of you, but I know every time I see pages of hers I am impressed...and this is totally impressive!!!! that window's light, the elegance in that awesome black background and subtle embellishing... gorgeous!!!!
    [​IMG]

another one I could spend ages praising, and I know most of you are with me in this feeling, she is a true artist... @mcurtt you make my heart and mind go places with every page, and this is so so beautifully put together!!!!!! make me wish I had more health and computer time to go scrap Rachel's new.... love what you created here!!!!
    [​IMG]

couldn't resist to another Ona's page.... honestly, my dear friend, you are delightfully bringing happiness to one's heart!!! @wombat146
    [​IMG]

be back with more in a bit :)

cfile likes this.
  19. MrsPeel

a few more, less typing but same feeling in my heart!!!
    by:
    awesome @Karen (who was one of the main reasons that made me stay at The Pad almost 10 years ago!!!! still make my hearty sing!!!)
    [​IMG]

another idol of mine (and of many of you too, am sure!) @keepscrappin Kayla
    [​IMG]

and when I think my Halloween passion is ended...here comes awesome @sharonb with a page (as she does!) that is so marvellous I HAD to stop by!
    [​IMG]

another super fabulous artist, such a beautiful heart that come through in her gorgeous pages!!!
    @Farwen
    [​IMG]

she is another one who creates perfection no0 matter what style... @mywisecrafts
    [​IMG]

every page of hers is the most delightful layering and perfection with feeling!!!! @mrsashbaugh
    [​IMG]

and from Rae @bcgal00 , that always, always brings joy to my heart, or makes me thoughtful about life, but always always creates beauty no matter what subject...perfection (love YOU!)
    [​IMG]

will try bring more, need a bit of a break right now!!!!

keepscrappin and Karen like this.
  20. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

@MrsPeel Big hugs sweet lady and many thanks for selecting my layouts, so very honored! xxx

MrsPeel likes this.