Not able to load layout image to Gallery

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Beth Holmes, May 25, 2023.

1. Beth Holmes

Beth Holmes Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having issues loading to the Gallery. I tried last night and just now and I am doing exactly the same thing I always do but it's not working. I select the image from my files and click on Open but it doesn't upload the file.
    I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong -- I've done this a "million" times.

Any ideas!
    Thanks,
    ~Beth

2. Becca Bonneville

Becca Bonneville Oh my God Becky

Is it giving you any kind of error when you try?

3. Beth Holmes

No error. Sometimes I chose my file, click on Open, it shows in the box and then it just disappears and I have to chose it again and it stays but nothing happens. Then I click Close and I'm back to where I started. I've done this same thing so many times over the last many years that I don't even think about it until now it's not working. I did open a support ticket. I've triple checked that the file isn't to large and is in the correct format. I clicked on the the Upload a File button below this post and it's doing the exact same thing. But then when I posted this reply the files showed up!

Attached Files:

4. Beth Holmes

I just tried to upload a layout in Safari and it's working perfectly there. Must be some new Chrome setting or cookies. I'll clear my Cache there and try again. Thanks.

Karen likes this.
  5. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I'm sorry it's giving you a hard time Beth. Good job triple checking everything! I'm glad Safari worked. I feel like Chrome has had a lot of updates lately so those could definitely affect something. :-\

Beth Holmes likes this.