newbie...please help with posting LO

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by elk2009, Jan 4, 2016.

1. elk2009

elk2009 Hello, gorgeous

Hi Hello and howdy! I want to post my first LO for the MOC #1...I created the thread with my user name but I don't know how to add the links and where do I find the bbcode for sharing etc. I thought I saw a thread but I can't find it now....
    THANKS!
    Kathy

2. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Welcome Kathy! To the right of your page in the gallery you should see the various ways to share - copy the one with the BB code and paste that into your layouts thread! Easy peasy - I hope! Let us know if you have any other questions!

3. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

I guess I should have prefaced this by asking - did you upload your page to the TLP gallery?

4. elk2009

elk2009 Hello, gorgeous

I am a bit confused...obviously LOL...anyway yes I have a elk2009 MOC 2016 file...cuz the directions say "After you complete your first layout, please create a new thread HERE and post your first layout." and that is exactly what I did. but there are no bbcodes and I don't know how to add the links for the product used.

5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

you have to go to the gallery and upload your page here at the Lily Pad first :)

6. AnneofAlamo

then you take the BB code from the gallery and load to your NEw thread you created. That thread is to log each page you complete and helps after the month is over to see who gets the $20 Gift Certificate. Plus, we love to love up your pages, having it in the gallery gives us that opportunity. I saw your page, pure adorable, and precious of your sisters...but this way more see it.

7. elk2009

elk2009 Hello, gorgeous

is it not in the gallery if I used that link that is step 4 in the directions ?

8. AnneofAlamo

you have to upload in the Lily Pad gallery https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/ Add Layout PINK button. I don't know how you got the page in the thread? lol It is there, but the gallery is a huge album of everyones pages.

9. AnneofAlamo

YOU did it!!!? I am gonna check on ya in the morning!

jenn mccabe, Karen and elk2009 like this.
  10. elk2009

elk2009 Hello, gorgeous

Thanks for all your help!! I really appreciate it

11. AnneofAlamo

I'm still up! oh yeah, now I am for reals going to bed, if you need anything, we are trained to help and if you need cash or something like that @jenevang is the one to ask!

12. elk2009

elk2009 Hello, gorgeous

lol...I will remember that...I do have one more question...I won't expect an answer before the morning LOL...so bascially this one task is posted 3 times...gallery, challenge and my "folder"?

13. AnneofAlamo

tee hee, I am a glutton, and my dog is outside..so I sit and wait..
    the answer
    yes
    first upload to main gallery
    second upload to your thread (or folder) it will help to if you label each post 1. blind scrap BUT only upload the pages you finish. Julie(the @mrs2a50 brain behind this insane month of challenges (moc) goes thru to check for completion and verification.
    third is totally optional, but the main challenge thread. (it is another way to maybe win something)

dog is scratching at door..a huge welcome to the Lily Pad, and I am so glad you are here!

lorryfach and elk2009 like this.
  14. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I'm so glad Anne got you straightened out Kathy! :goldstars

elk2009 likes this.
  15. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

EEP. I'm a little short of cash, but I've got some crazy good words of encouragement for you :) .
    Thanks, @AnneofAlamo for staying up for your puppy and our new friend :) ... looks like you were a wonderful instructor.

@elk2009 , you did it perfectly! I see a LO in the gallery with credits (it's a tad large, but that's ok), it's in the daily thread (so you will qualify for the drawing) and in your personal thread. YAY :woot

WELCOME TO THE LILYPAD, btw. We are glad to have you here. I think I recognize your username. Check out THIS THREAD to see how to add your smiling face :) and holler with any other questions!

elk2009, jenn mccabe and Karen like this.
  16. lynning

lynning Makes wishes come true

Welcome @elk2009 Kathy!! I'm glad @AnneofAlamo got you sorted out!! She's amazing at getting our questions answered! Glad you've joined us at the Pad!!

17. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Looks like you were in good hands here Kathy! And Congratulations on loading up your first page here at TLP ... off to leave some smooches!

elk2009 likes this.
  18. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

welcome Kathy! anne is helpful and will make you laugh. she's got it all going on! :beat and congrats on completing your first MOC layout! yay!

elk2009 likes this.
  19. dagi

dagi Aiming high

welcome here Kathy! :)