New Planner Collection Monthly FREE printable and a helpful video...

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by justjaimee, Dec 11, 2015.

1. justjaimee

justjaimee Designer

Hey everyone :thumbsups

I wanted to share a couple of things with you today about our brand spanking new Planner Collection Monthly.

First, we have a free weekly overview which the sticker boxes will fit very nicely into. Please click the image to download below!

[​IMG]

Second, for those needing a little help in the print and cut department, I made a little video here for you:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6rLv0hpcE[/video]

Finally, we would really love your feedback in order to make the Planner Collection Monthly something you will love and use for your daily organization. Please fill out this short survey here:

GO TO SURVEY

Thank you so much !:)

2. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

Thank you, Jaimee! You will help so many people with this. The new year is the perfect to time start this project for those who are interested!

3. mirjam

mirjam mirjam

Totally excited about this new planner collection. I have SUCH a hard time finding a free spot to scrap a few pages that I decided to buy a planner and not use it as a planner perse but also for journaling about the highlights of my week and add photos.
    Can't wait to hear what you guys want in the collection. Make sure we get to know your wishes so we can make it even better than you could have imagined!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  4. lucysmom

lucysmom Active Member

SO excited!

I am so excited about this monthly kit! I am hoping we will have our own place in the forum where we can share ideas, etc?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  5. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I have a small planner, and nothing is ever designed for this size. But stickers are stickers and I made it work! :D I also made my own cut files for dividers (though you don't see much of the dividers in the pic. I swear they're purdy!) I'm excited to see this added to the TLP lineup :)
    [​IMG]

designbylime likes this.
  6. mirjam

mirjam mirjam

that looks awesome Lorry! Thanks so much for sharing your purdy planner!

7. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

This is all so exciting! I wish I could decorate my planner with these pretty collections!

8. valeriapiemonte

valeriapiemonte valeriapiemonte

Lorry, your planner looks great. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Jaimee,
    you're a ROCK STAR!! Thanks for sharing the awesome video!! :wubb

I wasn't a planner type of girl until NOW!! My planner will be here soon and I cant wait to get my hands on it! Can't even begin telling you how much excited I am about this Monthly collection!

9. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

I looked for a planner at Walmart the other day but all their planners were stationary without the removal pages and such I could not find anything like what i am seeing you folks with. What kind of planner is everyone using and where do you get them?

10. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

Kellie,
    I ordered mine from amazon. It's just a Happy Planner from Me and My Big Ideas. There are lots of different options for planners, though, if that particular one doesn't fit your style.

11. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Kellie, as a newbie planner girl, let me just say.... start with know how you operate/plan things, and what you want in your planner, what you want out of it. I didn't want the "normal size" because I wouldn't carry it if were that big.... so I got the personal size. Well... i don't hardly go anywhere, and hate how tiny my boxes are! Lol.

Then, I found a link on pinterest comparing different types of planners. I still don't have the right one for me, I think. But I digress. Hopefully this is helpful. I am super excited about this planner collection here at the pad. :)

12. lorryfach

Mine is a proper Filofax, and I ordered it direct from Filofax. They're sold in bookstores here, but I didn't see the style I wanted in the color I wanted locally.

I wouldn't necessarily rule out bound book planners. You can still personalize them with stickers, washi, and charms if that's where you want to go with it. I used and loved Moleskine for a long time. They're thinner than ring- or disk-bound, which can be very nice if you want it to be portable or if you plan on keeping it longterm. The only reason I switched was because I wanted to combine my planner and wallet into one thing. I don't actually open up the rings very often. But it's a personal thing and you should try to figure out which suits you best. :)

13. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

my daytimer portable don't seem to be a size in style. Oh well

14. lorryfach

Maybe we can help you figure out how to scale things down, Cath. My planner size isn't popular either.

15. AllisonPennington

AllisonPennington Queen of the Realm

My Happy Planner arrived today (soooo pretttty.... I can't wait to change everything!) and I really like the size of it for work related stuff. I have a personal sized Filofax I bought on sale from Amazon that I love. It's the perfect size for appointments and house happenings, etc.

I haven't looked much for stuff to fit the Happy yet but I've been pleasantly surprised at how much stuff is available for my Filofax (and over the next several months will release everything I've made for it personally). I'm really excited about the Planner Collection Monthly going forward!! xoxo

16. mirjam

mirjam mirjam

a Happy Planner for me too! So cute! And they are half price now Kellie!!

17. klee73010

I was ooogling the happy planner at Michael's. Maybe I will use a 40% off coupon to get it.... hmm.

18. klee73010

Wait. Nevermind. Why would I go buy a new planner.... TLP designers have made this lovely template, I will pretty it up and print my pages. Lol. So silly to go buy a new one. :giggle

19. AllisonPennington

AllisonPennington Queen of the Realm

I will say that if you have Amazon Prime the Happy Planner costs the same as it does at the MAMBI site with shipping (at least it did a couple days ago) if that helps anyone :)

20. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

Up until about a month ago I was using a BlueSky planner pages that you could pick up at Target. Loved them and made lots of planner stuff "work" in them. A month ago I splurged and bought a Carpe Diem Robins egg. I'm already in it and loving it. I can't wait to use some of these planner supplies in my CD!