New from Pennsylvania!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by Peaceful Angel, Dec 16, 2016.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Welcome Janice!
    I totally understand how you feel, I lost my digi home last Christmas. I love it here, and everyone has been so welcoming! Feel free to sit down on the couch next to any of us, and we'll answer any questions, or just chat.

2. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

3. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

Hello and Welcome to The Lilypad Janice!

4. Tronesia

Tronesia Tronesia

Hello and welcome to The Pad, Janice! I hope that you will get comfy here in the forums and just ask if you need help with anything. One of my favorite things I love about TLP is how helpful and inviting everyone is. :)

5. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Well hello Janice! It's always so sad to see another store close. We welcome you with open arms! I hope you have a wonderful time during MOC. It's a challenge, but so worth it. Have fun!

6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome to TLP Janice. I'm glad you found your way here. I'm sorry that your store is closing though. It's never fun to lose an online digi-home. I hope that you'll be happy here and can connect with old friends and new ones too! :)

7. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

I'm looking for some new places, too, Janice, since GP is closing. I live in PA, too!

8. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

9. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Welcome! You're going to love it here. You won't find a friendlier group anywhere! Any questions, ask away. We're here to help.

10. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Hi Janice and welcome.. WHat a perfect time to join us! Can't wait to get to know you better through your pages!!

11. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Welcome! This is a great place to hang out and meet lots of new people!

12. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Janice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:circles:circles:circles:cheer:cheer:cheer:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    :love:love:party3:party3:yourock

SO SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPY to see you HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supet super huge hugggzzz and can;t wait to see you around the gallery and have you as a family member here at The Pad!!!!!!!! OH I m so so happy!!!!!!! will write and catch up soon!!!!! I can't find anymore emojis but just imnagine a super welcome party... LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

eta: like Jenn said, ask us if you need anything, let is know if anything we can do for you, I'm reachable , you know more than one way to find me LOL Hugggzzzz