Need Ideas

Discussion in 'Photography Pad' started by rfeewjlj, Nov 3, 2013.

1. rfeewjlj

rfeewjlj Only ONE N, people, ONE!

Ok, so my husband and I are coming up on our 10 year anniversary (it's in Dec) and we are wanting to do a funny Christmas Card pic this year instead of the normal nice pose of us together. We don't have kids but we have two dogs. We've tossed around a few ideas but I thought I'd ask here cuz I know you all are super creative and some of you are photographers that may have some tricks up your sleeves! :) So, if you have any fun (but not inappropriate) ideas - please share!! :)

Thx so much!! :)

2. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

If your dogs are of the opposite gender, dress them up as you & ur dh. O'wise, also can dress them up. Then set up the background to whichever type you want = cowboy, victorian, yankee, etc.

HTH :;)

3. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

It would be cute if your pups tied you up in christmas lights or ribbon - or if they had a "list" and were debating if you'd been naughty or nice - or maybe they were being sneaky and trying to open their presents...OOH oH or better yet, you and dh walk in on them with wrapping paper everywhere and they were looking at each other

4. rfeewjlj

rfeewjlj Only ONE N, people, ONE!

Thx ladies - both sets of ideas are good. I found a few more on pinterest that might work, too. :) But keep 'em coming if you have any more!! :)