Musical Instruments | Pad Patter 6.30

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, Jun 30, 2019.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

How wonderful to be able to play all those different instruments! I'm sure those are some wonderful memories!

2. IntenseMagic

How awesome that you have so much musical talent in your home!

3. IntenseMagic

My oldest had a drum set and played around a little, but never was all that interested. I love listening to drums and wish the youngest had stuck with it. He did 2 years of band and was done. That's a shame about the piano. Hopefully they'll be able to have one someday!

4. IntenseMagic

I guess we're just meant to be the ones that enjoy the entertainment. Someone's gotta do it :giggle

5. IntenseMagic

How amazing that you have so much musical talent in your home! That must be so wonderful to listen to!

6. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Played drum in a marching band for 3 or 4 years, it was great fun, and we did a tattoo also ,so we got to go to many different places to play. I still love percussion instruments. Tried to learn the piano, that was a bust. We all sing, with varying degrees of success in my family , none of my hubby's family can carry a tune if they tried, so he thinks we are mad, because when we are together eventually we sing at some point,even if it is just while doing the dishes.

7. LynnZant

LynnZant Well-Known Member

I wish it were noisy around here. My DD has a drum set (her second) in the basement but doesn't play it any more. She is going to be a junior playing marimba 1 in marching band and many different percussion instruments in concert band. My younger one played clarinet for four years, but didn't want to do it in high school. My musical talent equals ZERO! lol

Angela Toucan likes this.
  8. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

DH was a professional musician in his former life (pre-retirement). He plays guitar. And in addition to performing (he was with the union for many years), he owned a guitar shop where he sold, taught and repaired.

As for me, I'm okay at listening.

9. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’m a listener of music that’s it!q