MOC9 Week1 Check-in

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges Nine - 2021' started by elseepe, Jan 8, 2021.

1. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

I have yesterday's and today's left to do Loving how MOC is getting me scrapping again!

elseepe likes this.
  2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

So far I'm keeping up. I seem to spend forever on the ones I make on the weekends, mostly because I have the time and I'm not going anywhere else, so I might as well. :giggle I'm loving all my pages so far too, so that's win!

elseepe likes this.
  3. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

I’m all caught up because yes, retirement is wonderful. I have a plan. I check the challenge forum when I wake up and start planning. Then I hopefully can scrap first thing after breakfast. So far the plan has worked and I’m all caught up.

elseepe likes this.
  4. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I am all caught up and so far have been able to make a layout on the day it's posted.

elseepe likes this.
  5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I'm current - so far so good!

elseepe likes this.
  6. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I'm working on Day 9 now and waiting for 10 to be posted.

elseepe likes this.
  7. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

all caught up - working from home ROCKS because I wake up in the morning and rather than shower, run around to get my kids to school (they're at home too) and then drive to work, I just move down to the computer and scrap until it's time to login to work. I just shower when I get off from work. :giggle

elseepe and cfile like this.
  8. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I'm doing okay at the moment. I was unsure I'd be able to keep up once the school term started, but we are all managing to access what we want/need. Next week the children's time tables get busier, so watch this space ...

elseepe likes this.
  9. plumdumpling

plumdumpling CT - Krista Sahlin

I had a slow start, but now am caught up and take them day by day. It was hard to get scrapping time in while my husband was home and WANTING to do home improvement projects. I couldn't just sit on the computer while he worked...or could I?

elseepe likes this.
  10. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I didn’t get to scrap at all on Saturday so now I’m 5 days behind instead of 3, but I’m not giving up yet. I’m gonna see if I can get some scrappin in today and pound out the ones I have ideas for.

elseepe likes this.
  11. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I’m all caught up except for today (Sunday).

elseepe likes this.
  12. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I am current, all caught up. And yes, retirement is wonderful. I completed my first few MOCs while working full time. I would get up insanely early and work on a layout if the challenge was posted. 90% of the time, it was done before I left for work.

michelepixels and elseepe like this.
  13. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

I'm 3 challenges behind, but enjoying every single second

elseepe likes this.
  14. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Well I’ve had to make the choice to put focus on my job hunt rather than this. Deep down, I knew there’d be a point when this could happen. Now that more opportunities are out there, I have more applications to do....9 in total since December 23rd, I’ve got 7 more applications to do between now and January 25th at this stage. This isn’t a case of I’m giving up but more not putting additional pressure on myself to complete all 31 challenges, I’ll complete what I can and be happy with that.

15. CaroB71

CaroB71 Why, yes, I DO know the answer!

I’m just one day behind. I don’t know how the rest of the month will go - it all depends on how busy things get at work (I may need to work a couple of evenings to keep on top of things).

elseepe likes this.
  16. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I have two that I've been holding onto -- the monochromatic one for inspiration and the torn title for time.

I really thought I was going to be behind with working full-time and both kids at home during virtual school full-time but I'm hanging in there!

elseepe likes this.
  17. sakura-panda

sakura-panda Well-Known Member

I have not completed anything yet.

I started the first one, was nearly finished when I realized I didn't meet the requirements, didn't feel like searching for the proper element for those requirements, pitched it all and haven't looked at anything since. (What a poor sport I am! LOL)

However, I've always known I wouldn't get through all the challenges and I am not calling it quits yet!

18. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

Best of luck with getting all your job applications in and I hope that you'll land the perfect job for you.

19. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

Always important to note the requirements, I usually jot down the ones that have specific counts for things and try hard to only look in my stash for current in-store products. I may use 1 or 2 elements from a retired collection, but that is rare for MOC. I hope you will pick it back up and play some more. MOC is a great way to get some pages done. And I guess you have a page done, just not one that can post for MOC.