MOC Winners

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by lmccandless, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Jeanet

Jeanet CT - Lynne-Marie

Yay, I was so hoping for a guest spot as I'm horrible at permanent CTs (just ask Lynne-Marie :whistle Something about being bad at keeping focus for longer period of times) So this is perfect.

Congrats to all - and thanks for the many hours of scrapping in January which I'm already missing.

2. ArisaMinamoto

ArisaMinamoto Crazy for Coffee

Congratulations all of you! that is so amazing!

3. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

big congrats to Wendy - very lucky and worthy lady! And congrats to all the other lucky peps - i'm sure we can all barely wait to spend the voucher - wish lists ready!

4. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

A big congratulations to Wendy! Also congratulations to all the Guest Pollys!

It was a truly wonderful month and its so great to see so many winners!

Xxx

5. beszteri

beszteri CT - Lynne-Marie

Congratulations to everyone!!!!! :) And thanks so much for the guest post! ;)

6. buzinettescrap

buzinettescrap I'm just a geek with dizzy feet!

whoohooo congrats girls ! Lot of name that i know and all are awesome scrapper! Enjoy girls! You rock!!

7. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

Huge congrats to everyone. so much talent in that winner's list :woot:heartlub

8. Dutch_Diva

Dutch_Diva The 80's called? Awesome!

Congrats Wendy!!! Although I did lose the bet to myself as I thought Lorryfach was sure to win it this year! ;-)

9. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

LOL Petra, I wouldn't have minded it :giggle but I didn't expect it and I'm elated to have a guest spot. I need all the dancing icons. :woot :yesss :heartslub :yippee :wooot :dizzy :stash :pigout :happydance2 :fairydance :circles :happydance :dancebun :luvya :bk :perfect :notworthy :dance :happy :shopping :tu :queen :love :clap :wine :party3 :bunny :byay :banana :happyclap :woohoo :jumpey :D :fruit :spin :wub :clappy :yahoo :drool :laundrynaughty

Wendy will be an awesome Polly! Huge congrats! :like

10. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

YAY! How fun! And Congrats EVERYONE!

11. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Congratulations everyone.

12. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Congratulations to all.

13. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

:wootCongrats to everyone! And thanks so much for the guest spot! Wow...I am totally thrilled!! Did not expect it at all :) Sorry I missed the chat. We were out late celebrating my mother's birthday and then I totally hit the bed.

14. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

Congrats to all of the winners! And Congratulations to everyone who completed all of the challenges for MOC. Don't forget you not only get $20 to spend in the store, but the satisfaction of having 31 new pages scrapped! And hopefully you learned a bit along the way and had some fun.

Even if you didn't complete them all, you probably scrapped more than you normally would... am I right? hehe...

I can remember my 1st MOC. I was so proud to finish them all. I didn't "win" anything, but once I was over the searing pain :giggle , perspective kicked in and I realized that with SO.MANY.SCRAPPERS. not everyone can win. And I realized I was, indeed, a winner for accepting and completing the challenges. And in the process, I became even more firmly implanted into TLP as my digi home! My involvement that month gained me friendships as well as new scrapping techniques. And it'll take Laura blocking my IP address to get me out of here now.

15. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

well said, Jen - it did sound a little like the 'back in my day' grandparents speech but i agree with the whole sentiment - cheers

16. elitka

elitka Well-Known Member

Congrats everyone! I am one of the individual challenge winners!!! Thank you! [​IMG]

17. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

hehe, except it wasn't that long ago... I guess that's why I can still remember it so well, LOL.

18. Shivani

Shivani I live in an anemonemone. An amnemonemomne.

CONGRATS everyone!!!! You totally rocked MOC and deserved the spots every bit.

Wendy - you are a force!!!! I was just checking your gallery and came out dazed LOL! :winner

Anndddd...A BIG BIG shout out for my dear fried Pallavi for winning a guest polly!!!! Yohoooooo.... I am totally kicked about it :yahoo

19. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

Congratulations to all these awesome scrappers!!

20. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Congratulations to everyone! Welcome to Wendy as a Polly and to all the guests coming along too! Have fun shopping with your prizes to all the daily winners too! :) Sigh. Now we wait until January for the next MOC again. Can't wait! :)