MOC-How are you doing so far?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by rach3975, Jan 5, 2020.

1. julianz

julianz Well-Known Member

Feeling pleased with myself. Did a catch up - the first 9 are all done and posted. :byay:circles

2. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

I am caught up to 10. Just read 11th challenge and hit the brakes. I may not complete MOC due to this:think:(. I don't put personal goals out for public view...
    UPDATE: I was taking the challenge too literally- Farrah was really understanding & allowed one word listings, so everything is GOOD!! All caught up!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    LynnG and rach3975 like this.
  3. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I'm all caught up so far! Much as I'd love to continue that, I know it's because the first 5 days we were still on winter break, then we had a snow day, and today I'm sick and had to stay in my room and scrap all day. (Nothing serious--low fever, so I need to stay away from the rest of the family in case it's contagious.) I think it's a safe bet that there won't be any other 11-day stretches during MOC when I spend 7 days home and scrapping!

4. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

5. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Such a cool template for day 12! I’m normally not a template gal but this one is great!

gonewiththewind likes this.
  6. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Whew! I almost let a day go by without making a layout. But I just uploaded my Day 12 filled template with 2 hours to spare before midnight. :giggle I made it easier by sticking to the template -- I changed very little -- and using only one kit.

gonewiththewind likes this.
  7. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Mwahahahaha! I will have you in my clutches yet, my pretty! LOL

bestcee and EHStudios like this.
  8. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

It's been such an unusual month so far, with a lot more downtime than usual. It's only the last 3 days that I feel like things are back to a normal level of busy-ness. So of course, after being caught up through the 12th I'm now starting to fall behind. My layout for the 13th just needs shadowing, so I'll post that shortly. I'm only a few behind and I'll catch up this weekend, but I expect the second half of MOC to be more challenging for me schedule-wise.

9. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

For the first time in an MOC I am totally stuck! I am stuck on #14 as I to not know what I am going to do for a Silhouette photo. We are off to visit the daughter tomorrow night so maybe the grandchildren will help me succeed in doing something.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    LynnG likes this.
  10. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Good luck, Anne-Marie. Hopefully the kids will have some ideas.

So far, even with my computer issues, I've managed to stay caught up. Hope I can continue. I'm still working off of two different laptops and transferring everything back and forth. Ugh

rach3975 likes this.
  11. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

I’m away from my computer for the rest of the month. I was hoping that I could create challenge pages with my PS for iPad app and post them. I made one layout for the challenge, but I cannot figure out a way to post them. I’ll try other ideas tomorrow, but for tonight I sadly think I’m done for the MOC8. :’( It has been a fun, and I will miss participating. But I will still enjoy perusing through the gallery to enjoy what the rest of you are doing. Thanks to all the hosts for the incredible job you have done. As for me? .....maybe next year!

rach3975 likes this.
  12. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Is there a way to email them to someone and they upload them for you?

13. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Best way to describe MOC so far......terrible! Had good intentions but not being able to start for 8 days, managed to do one challenge then being busy for the last 5, unless I do 2-3 layouts a day from now (on top of the multiple job applications I’m doing) I’m not sure I’ll be fully complete.

14. SharLamb

If there is, I wouldn’t know how to go about doing it, and frankly, I’m on vacation with my DH and friends, and don’t want to invest the time in figuring out new things right now. Even adding credits to the layout is a huge time-drain. Ironically, the two challenges since I’ve been away from my cpu are relatively easy to do on my iPad. LOL Thanks for the idea, but I’m okay. There ARE disappointments in life, and this can’t be considered a major one!

15. SharLamb

With a little prayer and some patience, I figured out how to accomplish my uploads to the gallery for MOC8 using Photoshop for iPad! I am bursting at the seams with joy over this accomplishment! Now just praying the rest of the challenges will be simple enough for me to do on the iPad.

bestcee, A-M, rach3975 and 2 others like this.
  16. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

So, we're on day 16 -- I still need to do my vision board which I got a little stuck on, but now I have a direction; probably won't get my silhouette photo until this weekend, but I already created the page (which hopefully will work once I get the photo), and adding today's quote inspiration. It has been much harder since returning to work after the holidays, but I expect to be able to catch up on those 2 this weekend and should be (knock on wood) caught up going into next week. Challenge will be not getting too far behind during the week. Going to need to push myself to make quicker decisions and try to embrace the simple.

LynnG likes this.
  17. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

I'm so far behind. I'm on @AnneofAlamo Anne's tag challenge and all I can think is The Fab Four (remember my Dad is the biggest Beatles fan!!). I'm not satisfied with the my page so I haven't done anything since then. I have to remember I don;t necessarily need to do my challenges chronologically. Hoping to get some time tonight and we have a snow storm coming this weekend so hubby will be out plowing and I'll have the house to myself to catch up!!

18. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Still completely caught up! Whew!

19. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

well, if you need help,
    (Help!) I need somebody
    (Help!) Not just anybody
    (Help!) You know I need someone
    (Help!)

I'm here, and I can
    Hold your hand!
    bhwhahaha

cfile and elseepe like this.
  20. honeyandcheese

honeyandcheese Digging the island vibe

I just did that one last night! Then I skipped ahead to Day 12, although I didn't post it yet - I can scrap them out of order but I can't bring myself to post them out of order.

Frumpje likes this.