Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Layouts' started by merank, Jan 1, 2017.
January 1 - Brought to You by the Letter ...
January 2 - Year In Review
January 3 - Simple Template
January 4 - Stylin' Titles
January 5 - ATC
January 6 - Inspiration Board
Inspiration came from the following:
1. The typewriter stools and 2. the stairs (made me think of these photos)
3. Black and white photo
4. Wall of frames
6. Flowers and leaves
7. The word "Art" (included in the journaling)
January 7 - Blind Scrap
January 8 - Journaling All About
January 9 - Clean and Simple
January 10 - Storytelling with Drop Caps
January 11 - 8:00 Photo
January 12 - Filled Template
January 13 - One Word (Explore)
January 14 - Double Layout
1. One title - (1)
2. Two or more sentences of journaling - (3)
3. Three or more photos from the same event - (17)
4. Four or more different paper patterns - (5)
5. Five or more different elements - (5) - flowers, buttons, arrows, staples, stars
January 15 - Paper Blending
I blended 3 papers for the background. Started with a solid light gray paper, added a darker gray paper as an overlay (for a little texture), then added an off-white with black zig-zag paper, used the multiply blend mode, and changed the opacity and fill.
January 16 - Tell A Story Through Photos
January 17 - Inspiration Image
I was inspired by the wood background, the scattered items around the edge, the pinecone, and the vintage feel.
January 18 - Scraplift
I lifted Summer Snapshot by umyesh
January 19 - List
January 20 - Perfectly Imperfect