MAY Froggy Faves!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, May 2, 2018.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I think Jennifer and I are on the same page today...
    @littlekiwi <3 love you!!!!

now this from @Psychozoe who is a relatively new arrival to the Pad's family and rapidly becoming one of my fave people... LOVE me a full on page, and she is so beautiful too!!!
    [​IMG]

2. MrsPeel

not sure this has been featured here yet... LOVE love LOVE you ERin!!!!!!!! fro our super talented @mimisgirl
    [​IMG]

pbrooks, Psychozoe and fanon like this.
  3. MrsPeel

pbrooks, QuiltyMom and fanon like this.
  4. MrsPeel

5. fanon

fanon Well-Known Member

6. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I like this one of Liz's @easyeyes4you.. the sunset photo is like nature's painting and everything about it is beautiful! The quote is perfect and I love the mix of word art and alpha. Great brush work too.. just gorgeous and the photos are fantastic. I love the blending of the larger photo into the background. Gorgeous page and a must for a froggy fav!
    [​IMG]

pbrooks, MrsPeel and fanon like this.
  7. Psychozoe

Psychozoe Well-Known Member

Thanks for adding this to the froggy favorites! Makes me happy when others enjoy my pages, too! Muah! thanks for the compliments

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Been awandering into some of the far reaches of the gallery and saw this stunner from @AmandaJ

The layers, colors, paint......the list goes on

[​IMG]

9. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Thank you, Cynthia!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. littlekiwi

11. littlekiwi

@mocamom this just caught my eye in the gallery, I’m a Jaimee fan already but this kit is amazing and I’ll be buying it ASAP

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and lulyg14 like this.
  12. lulyg14

lulyg14 Testosterone Overload

Thank you @littlekiwi! I'm so glad you liked my page!

MrsPeel and littlekiwi like this.
  13. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

THank you Cynthia @MrsPeel It has been FOREVER and a day since I have been able to scrap. It feels good, and I LOVe you too!

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. MrsPeel

I know- that's why I love you more and more...as I said (just now) in your gallery, knowing that you are another warrior with the health issues (plus you have a whole family!!!) makes me love you even more...
    Your presence is missed , Erin, so when I see you show up again, and with a page like this.... I just couldn't help my Latina loudness...if you had me near, I would have hugged you!!!!!!! @mimisgirl

@littlekiwi Jennifer, thank you so so much for your awesome eye catching these amazing pages!!!!! I need to get by your gallery , I am sure I will find something to bring back here!!!!
    I need some sleep, I don't have to be in hospital until tomorrow after lunch time so I will be around in the morning.... you guys are amazing!!!!! such a great weekend!!!

15. MrsPeel

I w3as on my way out but, as usual, started getting distracted by awesomeness here and there, emotional posts and funny ones, and I remembered that I had bookmarked some pages to look closer, and I NEED to share this by awesome @jesskab
    I LOVE the way she has a gift combining patterns, love the composition, the delicate way she embellished the diagonally opposite corners....everything here is awesome and I haven't even read the journaling!!!!! LOVE love it when you guys journal... Jess, my dear sister, so many pages of yours so amazing....lets start with one, and I ll be back tomorrow!!!!!
    [​IMG]

pbrooks and jesskab like this.
  16. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

@MrsPeel Thank you Cynthia! You know I love my patterns. Now only if I could make all that work in my wardrobe. Pero, tengo miedo, me veria como un viejita loca. Love you! Get some rest!

pbrooks and MrsPeel like this.
  17. MrsPeel

ahahahahahah cuando vengas a Londres te presto unas ropas mias y ahi salimos las dos como viejitas locas :rofl

for those pf you who don't have Google TRanslate bookmarked :giggle short version : we are two crazy old ladies!!!!!
    even though, my lovely Jess, you still do NOT qualify as old!!!!! I have 3 and half month and then I will be officially OLD!!!!!!:rofl:rofl:rofl

now I really really need some sleep, but I love this place so much is like...soooo difficult to leave when everyone is till awake and having fun!!!!!!
    Hugggzzz

jesskab likes this.
  18. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Oh, that would be a sight! We need matching fascinators like the royals, you know, to be classy crazy old ladies!
    :crazy3:faint2:rofl

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. MrsPeel

@jesskab heheheheh lets start planning!!!!

So, as you can see, I couldn't sleep, not sure if it is the heart, of the paniky agoraphobic mind that still sees spiders when the lights are out....but I decided to come over get some stuff done...and I find this jewel from Cheryl aka @gonewiththewind aka Fuddle Dee Dee Designs.
    Don't come across Cheryl's pages often, maybe the time of the day we post, but LOVE her templates and when you see her pages, you know why her templates are so amazing......!!!!!
    the page is music to my heart!!!

[​IMG]

20. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Thank you so much Cynthia! This is one of the pages I made during iNSD during a Watch Cheryl Scrap LIVE!

MrsPeel and jesskab like this.