MaRCh Art JoUrnAL ChallengE

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by Dalis, Mar 2, 2016.

1. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Pretty much... I am getting into a glitch... I make an omelet for my husband every morning and I really wish I could eat an egg that way but I get sick from it so yes I have issues with eggs and breakfast. :)

2. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Nosy aren't I? Never thought of using food issues for journaling. My dad had that with scrambled eggs. And actually it was part of a personal laugh because I need to start eating a better breakfast and bacon/eggs is one option. Thanks for sharing.

3. carilyne

auck hormones -- they change everything! That was me last year.
    So now you ladies have me thinking of making a wall of eating issues for me. THAT would be therapy. It will have to be a waterfall somehow cuz Pepsi has me right now. It was a cynical question but both you and @cfile have me thinking through an area I've been avoiding. Interesting what Humpty can do.

cfile likes this.
  4. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I'm glad a few of you mentioned "series" because that has been my plan. Here is week #2, it looks a bit like my week #1. When I was growing up, I remember having a copy of Mother Goose with a black & white bordered front. I thought it was checkered, but it probably wasn't. Anyway, that is the significance of how I've been framing these. For this week, I didn't have any hidden agendas. I just fell, not off of a wall, but I did trip over a very large landscaping rock when I was leaving work for the day. That was a month ago & I am still not healed. Just goes to show you that I really hit hard, or as I've been told, that you don't heal as quickly when you are old. Ha!

[​IMG]

dvhoward, Dalis and carilyne like this.
  5. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

@mcurtt , I had a mother goose compilation that had a checkerboard pattern like this one.

6. Dalis

7. carilyne

The checkerboard pattern mad sense to me. I must have seen the set Dalis showed, or I think we had one with a checkerboard boarder as well. I love this. So many things to look at to read the story. Hope you feel better soon.

8. mcurtt

Thanks! I suspect I've got a hard head, that helped. :stars

9. mcurtt

@Dalis Thanks for sharing the book covers. I guess it wasn't my imagination. :-)

10. Dalis

There might be some products coming on sale next SOSN and maybe even sooner.

mcurtt likes this.
  11. carilyne

Yay! Tell them take their time, waiting for payday. LOL.
    Here's the one I was working on before I talked myself into looking at what my real wall is right now.
    [​IMG]

Mylinn and mcurtt like this.
  12. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

This is an ATC.
    [​IMG]

13. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Quick ?...when you say Mother Goose for week 1, do you mean specifically the goose, or the rhymes? THANKS!

14. carilyne

I believe Dalis would answer whatever it inspires in you. Some did Mother Goose, others did one of her rhymes. Just have fun with it. Looking forward to see what it inspires.

AJK and Dalis like this.
  15. Dalis

Hi Amanda @AJK , Welcome to our AJ corner! Carilyne knows me well. We are very "meh" about rules around here other than the percentage of TLP's products. My goal here in AJ is for you to feel inspired and art journal what YOU NEED right now. This is our little space to let our worries and triumphs come out. You can use the prompt in which ever way works with your life right now. I know clear as mud! Let me know if you need more "explaining". LOL!!!!

AJK likes this.
  16. carilyne

Oh Dalis I try. You surprised me with this one. Now I need to find a Mother Goose book. I'm out of ideas tonight (and the Pepsi wall Humpty Dumpty needs some journaling I don't want to do). I'm stuck.

17. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

THANKS!!!! Appreciate it!

18. Dalis

What has you stumped? Are you stumped or are you not ready to talk about it and put it in "writing"?

19. Dalis

If you are still stuck looking at your WALL, you may want to maybe wait until this upcoming SOSN to FACE a NEW WALL. Maybe you just need a NEW FALL to get inspired by.

20. carilyne

You are getting so good at the "tease".

Dalis likes this.