Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by tpbuffy, Feb 5, 2022.
Twist please. I hope I remember
I am setting a timer for tonight right now!
Because the template is your choice, the only way I will know if you participated is if you link your layout in this thread. To qualify, post your layout to the gallery or hosting site of your choice* and then paste the image and link here by 8:15 pm ET tonight to qualify for the drawing and by 7:00 pm ET tomorrow to qualify for the free template. You can make your layout yours; add items and design as you like, as long as, you follow the instructions below.
The instructions are based on the Sample Layouts created by TPBUFFY and GREENMOTHER (sisters). Each Sample Layout has its own instructions, you pick the best set to create your layout. Tell us your choice when posting your layout…are you Team-T or Team-G?
Sample Layout One: Team-T (TPBUFFY)
1. Have more than one photo; each photo has a different main subject/person/animal.
2. Have a one-word Main Title. Sample: “Volunteer”
3. Have exactly one row of stitches and exactly one staple.
4. Have a pretty bow made with ribbon or string.
5. Have two buttons touching a single photo on the top edge of the photo. You can use buttons elsewhere in your layout just not touching photos.
Sample Layout Two: Team-G (GREENMOTHER)
1. Have more than one photo; each photo has the same main subject/person/animal.
2. Have a two-word Main Title. Sample: “game on!”
3. Have exactly two rows of stitches and no staples.
4. No pretty bows, ribbons, or strings (don’t have an ugly one either).
5. Have one button touching a photo on the left edge of the photo. You can use buttons elsewhere in your layout just not touching photos.
For those that comment in this thread before the start of the challenge (posts 2-28), you can mix the instructions. You must choose a #1 (photos), #2 (title), #3 (stitches), #4 (bows), and #5 (buttons) instruction. The set you choose 3 or more from is your vote.
Let me know if you have questions.
So if I take the twist I must have multiple photos featuring different subjects & a two word title? ( Or can we do the reverse - multiple featuring same subjects and a one word title?) Just want to make sure I understand - do we need to alternate between teams? 1 from team T and 2 from team G, then back to Team T then back to Team G...
(And are you saying you and @greenmother are sisters?! Wow so cool to have a hobby in common!) @tpbuffy
you can pick 1, 2, or 3 from Team-T and the remainder for Team-G. As long as you choose either one of the ones, one of the twos, one of the threes, one of the fours, and one of the fives, you can mix as you like between the two.
Yep! She started first and roped me in. We both joined Liz's team in 2011 I believe. I'm, of course, Liz's favorite
Oh I missed the twist, well no trouble, going to scrap my page, thanks for hosting dear Tracy
Ah so I get the sibling rivalry now and lol@ Liz's fave! (From what I know of Liz with all her kids there's no need for rivalry & certainly no playing favourites lol)
@tpbuffy I didn't post twist, so just to be sure, I must choice just one option, right?
Whew! That was a fast one!
I used the twist:
1. more than one photo: same main subject
2. 2 word main title
3. 2 rows stitches NO staples
4. a pretty bow with ribbon or string
5. 1 button on the left edge of photo
my vote is GREENMOTHER
no trouble for sure, cause you don't need the Twist this month because there is a clear choice instruction-wise #Team-T