Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by tpbuffy, Feb 1, 2020.
How cool! Thanks so much! I already have my eye on at least one set of templates.
spent way too long being indecisive but here's mine with Artsy Journal 23 templates
i put pennants in to skip the 2 photo prompt
I got two phone calls (from actual people not spam or marketers) while working on this and so got way behind, but here it is - late. I used SWL MBC 2_19 template.
Thanks for a fun challenge! My grandson became fast friends with my niece's new husband - he's from Ireland, so Ivan did not really know him until this summer when they visited from Ireland. Ivan talked about his friend Kevin for weeks after their visit!
Thank you for the fun challenge, and @Janisn for the inspiration!
Thank you for the challenge
I used SwL_LayerStarterTemplate2 as my base.
1. Two friends - Me and BFF
2. Two photos
3. Two stripes - I used 4 (twist) -multi colour at top, brown stripe, blue chevron stripe. red chevron stripe (and repeated some twice too!)
4. Two buttons
5. Two ribbons (twist)
Thanks for the challenge. I had worked on it during the 1st hour of the challenge yesterday, but then we had to leave to visit with my MIL. So I finished it this a.m. These two were best buddies.
Here is my layout:
I used Scrapping with Liz's Winter Woodland template #2.
1. The layout's theme/subject should be about two friends (new, old, best, ex) - Jonathan & Tyler
2. Have two color photos. - CHECKED
3. Use two striped pattern papers. - CHECKED (orange and blue striped pattern papers with dates)
4. Have two buttons (buttons in the center of flowers count towards the two). - CHECKED (orange and green buttons)
5. Have two flowers, one large, one small; they should be touching or stacked. - CHECKED (large red flower and small yellow flower touching).
No twist. I used SWL_36in36CT1 and a kit by Ponytails. My layout is posted at SWL Group FB page.
I hope this isn't late... I was having trouble with my laptop. My granddaughter & her 2 best friends. If that isn't what you meant by Item 1 ... then I am using the twist.