mcurtt

Scrapping-with-Liz_2020-02_February-MIS_web

Scrapping-with-Liz_2020-02_February-MIS_web
mcurtt, Feb 2, 2020
Description:
Scrapping with Liz - Big Photo Templates #8. Pink Reptile Designs - Nostalgic, In My Purse, Optimistic, Make it Happen, A Beautiful Mess. Designs by Soco - All About Me. Paislee Press - Welcome. Forever Joy - A Little Nuts, Little Things. The Committed Crafter - Whimsical Patterns. Mommyish - Al About Me. Becca Bonneville - All About Me. Little Butterfly Wings - Life Is Being Grateful. Paula Kesselring - Grunge Collection Overlays.
Electra, weaselwatchr and trekmom like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Awwwwwww, this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Your sweet, sweet Jack and Pumpkin, who I know you miss every day. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      LOVE this, Marilyn. That big photo is adorable and it makes me feel all warm and cuddly. You must miss them both. Also, I like your new profile pic!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns @Electra Thank you both. Yes, not having any pets around these days has been hard for both of us. Interesting story about the background photo. It was super blurry, and Jack (the dog) had an evil demon eye. So I fixed his eye, and then intentionally blended a few papers over the photo to make it look like it was meant to be blurry. I would have never used it, so I'm glad the challenge got me thinking. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt You know we've talked about this - don't get rid of anything that you think you can "doctor it up" and use in some other way. It was perfect the way you blended it out and used it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      The technique used on this page is great. I love the blurred photo.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).