M3 Subscriber Pricing + Coupons

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by lmccandless, Aug 22, 2014.

1. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

It doesn't sound cheap to me, Diane. I had a lot more in my cart and the difference is way more than 20 cents. It's just not set up right. It appears to be taking 30% off the sale price instead of 50% off the full price. This is wrong for two reasons.
    1) Bad math. Taking 30% off after taking 20% off is NOT the same as taking 50% off.
    2) Not everything in my cart was on sale. I had some previous month's M3 add-ons as well, but it was still taking 30% off of those instead of 50%.

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

The sale price on the new M3 products has been fixed. You will now see it accurately reflect the 50% total discount.

The older M3 products will not be back to 50% off until tomorrow due to some technical issues that are going to require a solution from our software provider. My apologies for the inconvenience regarding those items.

3. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

Thanks Laura, I appreciate all your work on this. Technology is fun, huh?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  4. lorryfach

I submitted another ticket as now none of them are showing up right.

Diane, you almost stole my line. :giggle I love to tell people, "technology makes life easier, right?"

5. lmccandless

Everything is back to 50% off now, old and new M3 add-ons. Thanks for your patience while we sorted it out.

6. lm44west

lm44west All You Need is Ice Cream

I am new to MMM and purchased the 4 month subscription on Saturday. I haven't received a coupon yet. Also, can you purchase prior months add on's for 50% off?

7. zenjen

zenjen PIkes Peak Paradise

What are the coupons everyone is talking about? I am a new subscriber too:)

8. lm44west

I'm not sure. I wanted to add the extra kits to my cart, but was not given the 50% off on the extra kits. That might be what the coupon is for.

9. lorryfach

No, you shouldn't need a coupon to get the 50% off add-ons. Those who sign up for 4- or 6-month subscriptions receive incentive coupons by email. I believe it's in the M3 description in the store.

10. lorryfach

I don't see it mentioned anymore. The description changed for DSD, I think. I'm not sure if the coupons were a limited time offer or what.

11. editorialdragon

editorialdragon editorialdragon

The coupons might've been a special introductory offer? I know the DSD special is lower pricing.

12. editorialdragon

editorialdragon editorialdragon

The 50% off is supposed to show on add ons in the cart, if you're logged in. It won't show on the product page I don't think?

13. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

I believe the coupons were an introductory offer when M3 first rolled out. All current addons should be 50% off with your subscription, not sure about past kits etc. I have one month left and will be signing up again for sure.

14. lm44west

Well, mine's working now. I had two add ons in the cart along with the kit yesterday and my total was something like 4.74. Today it's 3.48 (as it should be). Maybe it was doing something with the 30% sale.

15. dvhoward

Hi Laura, I sent you a PM about a mix-up with Paypal concerning my extension of my subscription for 4 months. Paypal pulled the lump sum as I ordered, but a few days later pulled another lump sum for the subscription to go for one 4 month cycle. Not sure if I overpaid for the 4 month extension or if I'm getting 8 more months. I also did not receive a coupon by email for taking on a 4 month subscription.

I just checked my paypal account and all my back Visa bills and the problem is much bigger than I realized. I'll send an email to the site. TFH

I discovered that my initial lump sum purchase for a 2 month subscription was submitted to Paypal as a recurring payment which had an indefinite ending. Note to all who thought their lump sum was a one time payment, check your Paypal profile to see what is happening with your subscription. I had that recurring one going on and I was renewing since I thought I had to, plus the other troubles.... INSPITE OF ALL THIS -- I LOVE M3!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  16. lmccandless

Ladies, the coupons were part of our introductory offer for this subscription and were only available to those who subscribed in August and September. I have edited the original post here to reflect that information.

The 50% off add-ons will show up immediately once you subscribe. You will see the discount in your cart subtotal.

17. lmccandless

Diane, I am taking a look at this for you right now. I am so glad you love M3 and I promise we will get you straightened out as far as the PayPal part. :)

18. dvhoward

Thanks, Laura, I appreciate your help. Good to know about the coupon, I was afraid that was the truth, no matter, I love M3 anyway!!!

19. somertime

somertime Member

is there a November kit

20. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Yep, M3 kits come out on the 3rd Friday of each month. I know this because I was thinking it was this Friday too and I was eagerly awaiting it, so I looked it up and it's coming next Friday. Woo-hoo! :)