M3 Roll Call - Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by mishou, Aug 21, 2014.

1. RHERR308

RHERR308 New Member

Hey everyone, my name is Rachel. So happy to be apart of this community. I started digital art journaling in 2013 and just fell in love with it. I just love the freedom of exploration without the mess! I would like to connect with all of you and hope to begin sharing. You can find me hanging out at the following social media sites: YouTube Channel, Blog, Pinterest, Instagram

2. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

Waving *HI* to Rachel. I saw you over in the Pinterest thread. Love your style and so glad to have you here!

P.S. I'm a planner nerd as well. Following some of your stuff if you see an extra stalker...

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  3. RHERR308

RHERR308 New Member

Lol. Thanks Jennifer. Nice to have another planner girl to share with. We must stay connected.

4. SissySparrows_Jules

SissySparrows_Jules New Member

Hi Rachel.... welcome to our M3 home!!!

5. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

Hi Rachel. Welcome welcome!!! I'm a wanna-be planner. I love all of the stuff. I just can't, for the life of me, handle a planner. :giggle

I'm so excited you are here. Your blog and everything else look fabulous. i'm going to have to be stalking you for awhile. :)

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  6. RHERR308

RHERR308 New Member

Lol. All crafty friends are welcomed stalkers

7. Wrasse

Wrasse New Member

If we are all sharing here, then I had better get to it.
    My name is Wrasse, aka Wrasse. I live in a tin shed plopped on the edge of my brothers property in tropical North Queensland, Australia. Here the weather is perfect all year round and a tin shed is bliss.
    I share my shed with a number of snakes, a few goannas and a poodle. The poodle is the only share dweller not of my choosing.
    I suffer from depression caused by burnout and regularly drop off the face of the earth and out of contact. I do not answer my phone and rarely return messages. My life revolves around caring for my co-habitants and they are the reason I keep going.
    I have grandiose plans to digi-scrap my thoughts, fears, emotions and dreams in the hope it will help me to struggle into the light and to that end I purchase the necessary ingredients. Only then to find myself lacking the motivation to do anything with them. I have a digi hoard to be proud of.
    I have a table full of art media that I will often be found in front of, adding a spritz, or gluing an element, only to end up trashing and forgetting in the bottom of a box somewhere.
    I will attempt to put something up in the challenges, but don't be surprised if I never get around to it.
    Do be surprised that I got around to typing and posting this.

8. scrapsandsass

Welcome, Wrasse! Glad to have you joining us. I'm excited that you posted/shared. :) Hopefully we can look forward to some of your art. I totally believe in art therapy and that it can do wonders for you in sorting out things. :)

So pull up a chair and have fun with us or just watch and jump in if the mood strikes. :)

9. jenevang

Welcome to the Lilypad, Wrasse. I hope you are able to do a little scrap therapy. There is a lot of inspiration here and I look forward to seeing what you create.

10. NotAVampireLvr

NotAVampireLvr New Member

HI everyone, I'm Danielle/NotAVampireLvr (long story there!) I'm married homeschool mom (turning 38 this month) to 3 and we currently live in Maine. I've been scrapping since 2012. I dabbled in design in 2013 but my heart just was not in it and after EHD crash I just decided scrapping was what I needed to do. I'm on a few creative teams and I'm also a weight loss coach. I've always loved the AJ style so I'm excited to see M3... I purchased for May and finally subscribed this month. So many great goodies!

11. Wendy Morris-Saponaro

Wendy Morris-Saponaro On fleek!

Hi All!!

Wendy Morris-Saponaro here! I just joined with designing for Little Butterfly Wings this week! YAY!!
    I also design for One Little Bird here at TLP.

SO excited to sign up today for M3 and join in here on the M3 forum. :)

Mixed media is my jam and all things creative!

12. scrapsandsass

Hello, lovely ladies! Welcome welcome!! :) We're excited to see you joining in and always love to see some new mixed media inspiration!

13. jenevang

Hey, Danielle and Wendy! Welcome to the M3 Secret Lair :giggle

Can't wait to see more from you!

14. Wendy Morris-Saponaro

Thank you Kimberlee!!

15. Wendy Morris-Saponaro

Thank you Jen!! "Secret Lair"...ha, love it!

16. SissySparrows_Jules

SissySparrows_Jules New Member

Hi Danielle and Wendy.... awesome to have you here!!!

17. Wendy Morris-Saponaro

Thank you!!

18. mollyscraps

mollyscraps Feeding everyone's sweet tooth

Hey all... mollyscraps here... glad to finally get on the M3 bandwagon!

19. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Hello.... Newbie to M3 here.
    :woot :stash :yesss

Been around the pad for almost 4 months, so some may know me by now. Self proclaimed addict to pocket letters and ATCs, and loving all the TLP designers and challenges. :) :wave

20. jenevang

Woot! Molly and Kristina! I know you :giggle

Welcome to M3. You'll love it. And don't overlook the challenges, there are at least 2 every month (with prizes given). Awesome way to get your scrap on and win $$ for more goodies :)