M3 FAQ - Ask Your Questions Here!

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by mishou, Aug 21, 2014.

1. mishou

mishou mishou

Got a question? Ask away!

We're here to help!

I'm going to compile and organize answers in this original post as a quick reference. But I'm going to shorten them as it may get long. :)

Can there be a payment option other than Paypal for lump sum payments?
    Thanks for the feedback on the lump sum payments. I will definitely look into supporting this through our Credit Card processor as well. - from Laura

Will the 4 designers remain the same each month or will that change?
    Remains the same

I am not an art journaler - can I still play along?
    Of course! This is not an art journaling project. Any challenges we do in the forum will be free for you to interpret into whatever your "thing" is whether it be art journaling, project life, traditional scrapping, etc.

I bought the subscription and I'm trying to get the kit now but it's not free like it should be.
    Make sure you're logged in or try logging out and back in again.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2016
  2. lynning

lynning Makes wishes come true

If/When this is done again - could there be different payment options for the lump sum payment people. I absolutely detest PayPal. We had our account hacked several months ago and I was very reluctant to create a new one and our old account is basically useless.

3. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

I did the 6 month lump sum payment, any idea when I will received the $10 M3 coupon?

4. chigirl

i've unzipped all the files and I don't see the holey template overlay from quirky heart? Can you tell me what file that should be in, I see it in the info/preview file but on in the kit. thanks ladies.

5. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

Judy, it should be in the "cut_files" folder. Do you have it?

6. neenee

neenee No Woman No Cry

Will the 4 designers remain the same each month or will that change?

7. chigirl

thanks Christina, I don't know, I'm at work now, will have to check later today. thanks for the hint....the preview says it is also in png format so I was not looking at cut files.

I'll post back here later.

8. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I am not an art journaler. At all. BUT... I think adding a little of the AJ style to my pages would be fun. So... Do we have to be super art journaler-y to join and play along?

9. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

Yup.. this.. I did not get no coupon.. nor NO EMAIL saying that I was subscribed...

10. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

Jenn (hi!! :wave), I am not art journaler-y at all either (check my gallery - my pages are usually pretty clean and simple), but this kit really helps you try a new style. The brushes/stamps were so pretty that I kept piling them on, and I love the result. I was super inspired this month and embraced the art journaling!

11. mishou

mishou mishou

It's in the zip file called: M3_aug14_main_alpha_cutfiles.zip

Both .png and .svg are in there :)

12. chigirl

thanks again, I'll check when I get home from work today...I'm sure I just missed it because I don't use the cut files.

I'm not an art journal scrapper either, but I do love the look, and you get the chance to be "messy" I'm finding it fun to play with this new style.

I did not get an acknowledge email either, and I got several from PayPal, one say I cancelled the auto payment, very confusing. Hopefully someone from the store will see the question about the coupon.

13. mishou

mishou mishou

You're stuck with us :eg9

Although don't rule out the possibility of occasional guests :)

Of course not! If you like the look of the product, you can do whatever you want with it! :) Any challenges we do in the forum will be free for you to interpret into whatever your "thing" is whether it be art journaling, project life, traditional scrapping, etc.

14. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I have downloaded it all and looking forward to playing... the subscription acknowledgement as one time lump for the 6 months worked. I thought Laura would send the M3 coupon separately? So far so good... all the elements and papers are yummy!! :)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  15. Jeanet

Jeanet CT - Lynne-Marie

I see a few of you are worried about art journaling. But in art journaling there are really only two rules to follow.

Rule #1 There are no rules in art journaling

Rule #2 If in doubt see rule #1.

What I really love about art journaling is that it can be anything you want it (or need it to be) and sometimes it's fun to just let go of whatever is in your heart instead of on your mind. If you know what I mean.

16. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

Well said! Love the rules. And getting out of our creative boxes is good for us! That's why we do challenges, right? LOVE this idea!

Re: the coupon. I'm sure these are not automatically generated and Laura (or one of her minions, hehe) will be sending them manually. She is probably passed out right now after getting all of this awesome-ness set up, but will be around shortly, I feel sure :)

17. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

I have a question... can we use our 30% off coupon from the July challenges to get the lump sum at a discount?

just curious... it's a pretty amazing deal to begin with so it's all good if we can't :)

thanks

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  18. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Thanks for the feedback on the lump sum payments. I will definitely look into supporting this through our Credit Card processor as well.

19. lmccandless

Coupons are going out this morning. :)

20. lmccandless

Unfortunately, coupons cannot be applied to the subscription, but I promise you it's a GREAT value at $7.99 :)