Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos...

Discussion in 'Photography Pad' started by scrapsandsass, Sep 6, 2015.

1. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

2. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

That's pretty good. It would be newsworthy for me as well. I'm horrible at printing (a lot of kids pics are still inside film canisters but that's a different story) Thank you for the laugh.
    (different Carrie for those who don't know)

3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I love that. Always makes me giggle!

4. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

Hilarious! I wouldn't know what to do with mine once printed. I have boxes and boxes and boxes of prints from pre-digi and they are still sitting in boxes and boxes and boxes. I will say that I went through this crazy print phase about 8 years ago (thanks to a Stacy Julian class) and put them in 3 up albums. They are in a cabinet. Untouched. LOL.

I'll stick with just printing my scrap pages and pray that the photos will be seen under all of my "creativity" :giggle

5. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

"making prince" rofl I love it! My mom likes prints of some of my photos sometimes but I stick to scrapbook pages!

6. lcpereyra

lcpereyra You won't believe my blue streak!

At first I thought that was from The Onion or an April Fool's! :)

I print - a lot. I still do paper scrapbooking, paper PL, and my kids regularly need photos for school projects. Just last week 2 of them needed a bunch of photos to cover front & back of their writer's notebooks. So I cannot imagine NOT having a bin of photos around the house.

I am one of those who still frames photos and has them hanging on my walls and on tables. And I actually print my digital layouts. *eek!* ;)

7. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Love this!

This is something I struggle with. I print everything as photo books. The good is that things are actually getting printed, but I still wonder if I should be printing regular old prints, so there are clean copies without all of my embellishments. Hmmm....

8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Ha ha ha! That was funny. Our kids probably don't even think about "making prince" anymore like we used to have to do when we took pictures as kids. They had to go to the lab and we would eagerly open the envelope before we left the store to see the pictures and see if there were any good ones! Oh to have had a digital camera back then. Lol. :)

9. 3littleks

3littleks Pass the gold and the glitter, please!

bahahaha!!!! That was awesome!

10. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB