Little Happy Things

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Cherylndesigns said:
    I had my nails done today. Yay.
    Yeah! Pretty nails!! What color?

@bestcee they're real pale beige - just a couple of shades below being white. I love them!

bestcee likes this.
  2. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Yup... full tryouts and everything! They start the Overwatch Collegiate Championship Preseason matches on Sunday. He's so excited just to be on the team and being a starter is just bonus!

When you watch, do you know what's going on? We watched some of the professional matches that were on ESPN and Disney XD. Even with my son explaining it all to us, we had no idea what was going on! :giggle

bestcee likes this.
  3. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Today's happy little thing - Roxy ate breakfast in under 15 minutes, without me having to add in half the refrigerator. She's a turd about eating. It really is the little things.

bestcee likes this.
  4. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

HOLY COW! That's not a LITTLE happy thing! That's AMAZING! My wallet is very jealous!

I've got nothing particularly happy today, in fact, some pretty important plans I had for the weekend fell through because I decided to be a good mom and wife instead... I'm a little bitter right now :giggle

ETA: I'm just whiney... we are all healthy... so I can't complain TOO much.

bestcee likes this.
  5. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

We are going on a date night tonight with some friends to a beer festival! Even have a real babysitter & everything!!! ;) (we don't do that often, usually it's family that watches the kids if we go somewhere!)

bestcee likes this.
  6. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bestcee likes this.
  7. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Aw, boo!!! I'm sorry Jen, feel free to whine away. It's hard to be a responsible parent/wife happily on the inside sometimes.

8. bestcee

Um, mostly? I have an 8 year old that shares his running thoughts while he plays. Usually, they play the stop the payload/get the payload to the goal one. Stop/go depends on the team they are on. And DH explained the overview of character types- healers, brute Force, etc.

9. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

Well, let's see.....I am surrounded by autumn!!! After 20+ years of wishing for four seasons I am surrounded by everything autumn!! And it rained during the night and we have a chance for more rain today....anyone who knows me knows how I LOVE the rain. And I am entertained almost daily by the beautiful wildlife creatures who wander into our yard....deer - the babies we watched all summer are now losing their spots and growing their antlers, peacocks - the new little ones that hatched several weeks back, who are now growing their beautiful tail feathers but they are only 12-18 inches long so far, and the neighbors cats who prowl the yard for mice. The neighbor got them special for that job. My days are filled with the most fun simple pleasures. Many things to be so grateful for.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  10. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Ice Cream on a Friday night!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  11. bestcee

12. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

13. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Kisses from the TLP community!
    [​IMG]

14. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I kissed the frog!

15. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

I bought myself some new clothes and a plant that is looking a little lush in my bedroom.