Life events

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by elseepe, Sep 18, 2020.

1. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

@Karen I just visited my daughter a week ago to keep her company while her husband had a minor surgery. I took 2 bins of things to her (a lot of old school stuff) to sort through -- almost all of it went into the trash, but she needed to see it one last time and make that decision. There are still more things that I'm collecting in "her closet" for the interim and will probably take her a couple of more when baby comes.

We have gone through some of her things via FaceTime chats (easier with clothing, videos, books -- a bit harder with papers). Unfortunately, during the time of her pregnancy when it would have been easier for her to travel, the pandemic had our state with full hospitals adding a bit too much risk. So we adapted.

Karen likes this.
  2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Boy, I understand the craziness that life can bring, and especially this year. I have struggled to create over the past few months, so I get where you are coming from on that. I am trusting that this will come back for both of us. You have a positive attitude, and I think that's over half the battle!

I am so behind on printing and I need to get some more done, but right now it's just not a priority.

So delighted to hear about the new addition to your family! Congratulations! I'm sure you will have new baby photos to share with us soon, and I can't wait to see them!

elseepe likes this.
  3. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

So glad to see you are out of hiding! You have been busy this past year+. btw. About the Art Journal, sometimes is a matter of starting and letting it take you where it wants to go.

elseepe likes this.
  4. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

That is quite a list! I believe that everyone has had a tough time of it in one way or another. Congratulations on the coming addition to the family and I hope that your move goes well.

I have had to adjust to Virtual School with my Grandson and we have had to cancel two vacation trips because of Corvid19. I am praying that things will begin to settle down and that a vaccine is soon to came.

God bless you all.

elseepe likes this.