Kate Hadfield's December 2018 Blog Template Challenge & Win $15 GC

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by cfile, Dec 2, 2018.

1. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Welcome to December and the final blog template challenge at Kate Hadfield Designs for 2018!!! Where did the year go? With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday festivities upon us, we do hope that you will find the time to join in on the December Blog template challenge!

Before we get to the new template, let's announce the winner for the November's Template challenge.

We loved looking through Kate's gallery here, at all of the fabulous Doily template pages from November, and Rafflecopter chose Sharon's ( @SharLamb ) fabulous "International Incident" page as the winner of the $15 gift card to Kate's Store. Congratulations Sharon!!!

[​IMG]

[@SharLamb Please PM Kate here at the Lily Pad to claim your Gift Card!]

Thank you to everyone who participated in the November challenge. It was so much fun to see how everyone used the "Doily" template to make it their own!

Now on to December!!! This month we have a fun styled template, we are calling the "Wrap it Up" template... Not only for the wrapping of gifts for the holiday season, but also for "Wrapping Up 2018"!

[​IMG]

The gift inspired designed template would be great for all of your holiday pages including Hanukah, Christmas, Kwanza, and New Years!! It would also be a great template to scrap a series of photos from across the years, or to highlight little details from a Birthday, Anniversary or other special occasion.

Here is the page I created from this month's template:
    [​IMG]

(Please click on page to get full credits)

Now it is your turn!!

Head on over to Kate's blog to pick up the free template (please scroll down on Kate's blog for download links) and to see more inspiration pages from the rest of Kate's Creative Team. Enjoy & have fun with the template! You could win a $15 gift card to Kate's store!

THE CHALLENGE:
    1. Download the template from Kate's Blog. (Please scroll down until you see the
    "Download Template Here: PSD PNG PAGE Tiff" ) You can use them as is, flip them, resize them, anything you want, to make them your own!
    2. Create a digital layout, hybrid layout, or even a card or other project. It can be any theme that you wish. The only requirement is that your page should include at least 50% Kate’s products.

*Please note: This has to be a new layout for the challenge*

If you are looking for some inspiration on how to use Kate's doodles, check out the huge Kate Hadfield Creative Team Pinterest board! You'll find 300+ layouts with all kinds of doodles & themes!

Or, go to Kate's blog to see all the layouts from her Creative Team using this template!

TO ENTER:
    1. Post your page in the Kate Hadfield gallery here at the Lilypad.
    2. Leave a comment in the Rafflecopter giveaway at the bottom of the December challenge post on Kate's blog, linking back to your page by midnight EST on December 31st! The winner will be announced along with the next blog challenge on January 1st!

Just a reminder, Kate has a wonderful free Christmas Bag Toppers on her Blog.. wouldn't these be cute to make and tuck in your little one's stockings?!

[​IMG]

We hope you enjoy creating with this festive template for December! From Kate and all of us on Kate's Creative Team, we wish you all a Joyous Holiday Season and best wishes for a wonderful 2019!

We can't wait to see what you make with the "Wrap it Up" Template! Happy Scrapping!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    Ferdy and Angela Toucan like this.
  2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

@SharLamb Sharon.. Congratulations.. Please PM Kate here at TLP to claim your gift card!!!

3. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

Oh wow! Thank you so much.

cfile likes this.
  4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Congrats @SharLamb and thanks for the template, Kate and Christa. Love your inspiration page, Christa.

5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Such a fun template! Thanks so much!

[​IMG]

6. LynnZant

LynnZant Well-Known Member

Thanks you for the fun and festive template!
    [​IMG]

7. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Cute template! Here is my page
    [​IMG]

8. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

Just a perfect template for the holidays. Thank you!
    [​IMG]

9. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

10. Meibritt

Meibritt CT - Kate Hadfield

Wonderful Template! Thanks

[​IMG]

11. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

Oh I know that this is a fabulous template for a Christmas layout but I have no photos right now to use with it. And, I always see the colors of fall as a gift from God so I made it as though I were looking out a window and used a colorful fall photo.
    [​IMG]

12. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Better late than never I hope, Here is mine;
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  13. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thank you for this great template! I used it for my granddaughter's birthday photos!
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  14. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife