July Monthly Muse Week #4*WINNER ANNOUNCED!*

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by MrsPeel, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

Thank you, Mrs Peel!
    [​IMG]

Dalis, wvsandy and MrsPeel like this.
  2. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Oh my word @Carla fast and wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

3. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Hello There Everyone!...I Love All The Wonderful Interpretations!...Just Browsing The Challenges For August! & I Was Happily Surprised! That @MrsPeel ...Had Extended The Deadline For This Challenge!...July Burned Me Out! & I Just Didn't Have Time To Finish All Of The Extra Challenges That I Wanted To Do!...I Did Week#1 & Now Week#4...

I Have Had This Layout Idea Rolling Around In My Creative Brain For Weeks Now...But Wasn't Able To Find The Time To Create It...This Challenge Was My Answer!...Thanks! @MrsPeel!...I Used 3 Repeating Elements From Lynn Grieveson's New! July M3 Add-On...Wind In My Sails...Her Large Puffer Fish/An Orange Flower/A Blue Flower...Repeated Through Each Letter...& Using Various Blend Modes...I Like How The Letters Are Each One Unique! & Different!...Kind Of Like Paint! Splattered On Each One...Digitally...

The Subject Matter Here Is Pretty Self-Explanatory...The Layout Is Based On A George Michael Song...That Has Been Playing & Repeating Over & Over In My Head For Awhile Now...The Line From The Song Says:...Maybe We Should All Be Praying For Time...I Even Included A Pic Of George In The Upper Left Corner...Now I Shortened The Line Due To Space Restrictions...But The Idea Is There...A Man Praying/A Watch/A Doggy Trying To Sleep/Not Looking Impressed That He Can't Go Outside...Representing The Stay At Home Mandates In Place Due To Covid-19...The Background Eye Of Someone Who Is Tired Of All The Covid-19 Mandates...& Worries About Her Future...And Wonders If There Will Ever Be Enough Time To Get Back To Some Semblance Of Another "New Normal" Life...Anything Similar To How Things Once Were...

*For My Praying For Time Layout-I Used:

*Wind In My Sails-Lynn Grieveson
    *Mixed Media Monthly-July-This Is Me(For Now)-Little Butterfly Wings
    *Font-PSE-AbandoN Regular

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    Dalis, MrsPeel, AJK and 1 other person like this.
  4. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

5. Lillyia

Lillyia Well-Known Member

6. MrsPeel

Ladies, thank you so so much for playing with us!!!!
    I am closing this now, announce the winner tomorrow morning (my morning which means 5 hours later than EST, most of you may probably sleep sleeping!!!) AND post this month Muse too....!!!!

We are again sharing the hosting this month with awesome champion @Dalis , so you ll get me these next two weeks and Dalis in the last two!!!
    I was meant to post thos morning, things got complicated, cardio nurses were around my daughter went back to work today, but tomorrow will be posted :)
    Hope you will again join us!!!

Angela Toucan and Dalis like this.
  7. MrsPeel

our winner for this month is
    @cinna
    Congrats Carina!!!!!

I ll send you the coupon now!!!
    Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 12.40.31.png

Thanks so much all for playing, join us on this month's for more fun & the chance to win$5 for the store!!!!!!!!

wvsandy, Ga_L and mcurtt like this.
  8. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

Oh wow! Thank you so much!❤️

mcurtt likes this.
  9. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Congrats Carina !

10. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

11. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz