RJMJ

Art Journaling-MM-July-Week #4-Typography:Using Elements-Praying For Time

Art Journaling-MM-July-Week #4-Typography:Using Elements-Praying For Time
RJMJ, Aug 2, 2020
Description:
I Have Had This Layout Idea Rolling Around In My Creative Brain For Weeks Now...But Wasn't Able To Find The Time To Create It...This Challenge Was My Answer!...Thanks! MrsPeel!...I Used 3 Repeating Elements From Lynn Grieveson's New! July M3 Add-On...Wind In My Sails...Her Large Puffer Fish/An Orange Flower/A Blue Flower...Repeated Through Each Letter...& Using Various Blend Modes...I Like How The Letters Are Each One Unique! & Different!...Kind Of Like Paint! Splattered On Each One...Digitally...

The Subject Matter Here Is Pretty Self-Explanatory...The Layout Is Based On A George Michael Song...That Has Been Playing & Repeating Over & Over In My Head For Awhile Now...The Line From The Song Says:...Maybe We Should All Be Praying For Time...I Even Included A Pic Of George In The Upper Left Corner...Now I Shortened The Line Due To Space Restrictions...But The Idea Is There...A Man Praying/A Watch/A Doggy Trying To Sleep/Not Looking Impressed That He Can't Go Outside...Representing The Stay At Home Mandates In Place Due To Covid-19...The Background Eye Of Someone Who Is Tired Of All The Covid-19 Mandates...& Worries About Her Future...And Wonders If There Will Ever Be Enough Time To Get Back To Some Semblance Of Another "New Normal" Life...Anything Similar To How Things Once Were...

*For My Praying For Time Layout-I Used:

*Wind In My Sails-Lynn Grieveson
*Mixed Media Monthly-July-This Is Me(For Now)-Little Butterfly Wings
*Font-PSE-AbandoN Regular
Dalis, MrsPeel, djp332 and 1 other person like this.
    • trekmom
      Your blending is nothing short of amazing. this page is wondrous.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love what you've done to make each letter in the title unique; it looks amazing! I also love how you've added bits and pieces here and there to go with the song as explained in your description (the eye, the watch, the singer, etc). Your pages never cease to amaze me.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so expressive
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Amazing. Thanks for the explanation of how your created the letters -- so clever. I may have to give that a try. Your artistic creations are always filled with layers of meaning and goodness. I am in awe and, as I have mentioned before, love to read about how your creative mind works.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Amazing! glad you explained it for us. :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      your creativity is, as always, inspiring, beautiful and thought provoking, which is the type I love the most!!! those creation coming from your hearts, and the explaining the feelings beyond the visuals in your art, sets you apart and gives you a place in my heart!!! (and many others, I know!!!!)
      I will come back to catch up, just wanted to close the Muse July,
      this is wonderful Rhonda, as usual, you shine and grow with every page!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      The title makes me think of one of those hand quilted elements!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    583.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).