January 4 - Flower Power

Discussion in 'MOC 2021 Challenges' started by dailydwelling, Jan 4, 2021.

1. lorieh

lorieh Well-Known Member

Thanks for the challenge. These beautiful floral layouts are fun to look at on these dark winter days. Here is my layout:
    [​IMG]

dailydwelling likes this.
  2. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Here's my page! Credits (lots of them :giggle) in the gallery!
    [​IMG]

tammybean004 likes this.
  3. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

4. jam-on-toast

jam-on-toast Well-Known Member

Now this took a lot of thinking. I don't really use that many flowers in my layouts and I am trying to stay true to my motto of being practical and making sure all my layouts go into albums. Hopefully I'll be able to pull this off and turn this one into a double-pager too.
    Credits are in the gallery.

5. bbachand

bbachand Well-Known Member

Who knew I had so many flowers in my stash??!! Thanks for a great challenge!
    [​IMG]

6. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

it was really a challenge, out of my confort zone

[​IMG]

thank you

7. turtlebug

turtlebug Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  8. CindyB

CindyB Proud to be a Hoofer!

9. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

I hope it's okay that I have blended the photo into background paper... If not please let me know and I will change it.

1 photo blended into off-white paper, plus multiple flowers (didn't count but more than 20 in white, yellow, bronze/metallic, brown, blue and magenta? so four+ colours) then journalling/title = word art and minimal (one) other elements - butterfly.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  10. KayTeaPea

KayTeaPea I carried a watermelon

[​IMG]
    I used 25 flowers in navy, dark green, mustard yellow, white, peach/coral and dark pink.
    Supplies:
    Sabrina's Creations- Better Days- background paper, white small flower, doodled floral element, dark blue flower with pearl center https://the-lilypad.com/store/images/T/sc_betterdays_pv-A19laz.jpg
    Little Butterfly Wings- Count the Stars-elements- stamped wordart, notebook, dimensional coral/peach flower, white and peach flower with blue leaf, dark pink 3D flower https://the-lilypad.com/store/images/T/lbw_counStars_eppv-5rKpLd.jpg
    Rachel Jefferies- Pocket Art Signature Kit 8- MMA- wildflower branch, crochet flower, dark green flower, newsprint scalloped piece, mustard yellow flower, stitched frame, green flower with yellow center, peach/coral paper flower, wordart for title https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pocket-Art-Signature-Kit-8.html
    Pink Reptile Designs- Listed-elements- rainbow washi tape, navy flower https://the-lilypad.com/store/images/T/prd_listed_ep_preview-CndtH6.jpg
    Just Jaimee- Storyteller Jan 2021-Your Story- yellow/white paper flower https://the-lilypad.com/store/images/T/jj-stjan21-yourstory-kit prev-9t2qCV.jpg
    Font- Gabriele Dark Ribbon

dailydwelling and Smileark like this.
  11. Kegger

Kegger Well-Known Member

12. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

What A FUN! Challenge!...I LOVE! Flowers!...So I Was Happy To Do This Challenge...But Little Did I Know That Once You Start...There Just Didn't Seem To Be Enough! Flowers On This Page Now!...LOL!...I Just Kept Piling & Stacking!...It Was A Lot Of Fun!...All Of These Flowers Made Me Smile!...Especially The Funky! Art Journaling/Mixed Media Ones!...My Layout Is A Lot Of Things!...It's Like A Retro Style Theme...A Bit Of Vintage!...Mixed With Almost A 70's Rock Star Kinda Feel...Big Hair! & A Pianter-ly Feel!...Are You Feeling LUCKY?...

*For My Lucky Me Layout-I Used: Mixed Media Monthly-March 2016-Little Butterfly Wings & Lynne-Marie

* As Per The Rules Of This Challenge:

- A background paper - Yes! I Used One BG Paper With Lots Of Color In It...
    - A single photo - Yes! - You Can See My Very Large Photo That I Used...Hope It was O.K....I Blended The BG Paper Of Multi Colors Into My Photo...
    - Optional title element - LUCKY
    - Over 20 flowers (although I encourage you to fill the page with many more)in at least four different colors - I Used A Total Of 55 Flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!...[If I Counted Correctly!...LOL!...]...The Colors Of Them Are : Pink/Green/Orange/Yellow...& 3 Distinct Flowers With Multi-Colors Contained Within...

[​IMG]

13. RobbinHaigler

RobbinHaigler New Member

Not my usual style but happy with the end result.

[​IMG]

14. Christina W

Christina W Well-Known Member

Thank you for the challenge! Here's mine -- the rainbow flowers at the bottom are individual stamps :)

[​IMG]

15. Thuria

Thuria Well-Known Member

What a challenge for me!! But the 4 colours are there: grey, blue, green and red... and more than 20 flowers!
    [​IMG]

16. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

17. lcpereyra

lcpereyra You won't believe my blue streak!

18. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Red, Orange, Yellow, White, Navy flowers and definitely more than 20 :)

19. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

20. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

If ever there were a challenge outside of my comfort zone it would be this one!

[​IMG]

dailydwelling and Smileark like this.