January 26: Remembrance or Tribute Layout

Discussion in 'MOC 10 Challenges' started by bcgal00, Jan 21, 2022.

1. nemi

nemi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

wordcount:
    German 311 words
    English 322 words

translation:
    I love the forest. And the city forest in particular. I've always dreamed of riding there. I have often imagined what it would be like to rediscover the well-known paths on horseback and to roam through the forest for hours. How I put x in the trailer to experience that with him. Funnily enough, my horse story also started there. At a holiday riding class as part of the city's summer program when I was 12 or 13.

I used to be there a lot, for walks and for a while also for jogging. From time to time I rode up my bike, but that was usually too exhausting for me. With a bit of luck you could watch a beautiful sunset at the meadow orchard. Or pick apples in spring. I was often with x at the ruins at x Feld. It was always exciting whether you could see the deer in the game reserve or whether they were hiding in the forest and undergrowth. The little pigs were always a highlight in spring.

I love the forest in spring, when everything slowly turns green and starts to bloom. When everything on the forest floor is dotted with blue and yellow and white and the spring sun shines through the still rather sparse trees. When the forest comes to life again and everywhere the birds are chirping and starting to build their nests.

I love the forest in the summer when everything is green and the shade of the dense trees provides some cooling. When you look up and the blue sky shines through the dense canopy of leaves.

I love the forest in autumn when everything glows in the most dazzling colors. When the leaves appear almost golden in the low evening sun.

I love the forest in winter, when the bare branches are covered with a layer of snow and everything lies still as if under a magical veil.

bestcee likes this.
  2. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I know I'm a little late to the game but I'm still trying to finish the challenges...just because they are so fun!

[​IMG]

Mingo08 likes this.