It's over! But now what??

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2020' started by mrs2a50, Jan 31, 2020.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Hey all!

Once again, we are at the end of another MOC! I hope everyone has learned a little. stretched a little, and above all else, had fun a LOT! But now that our last challenge has been posted, some of you might be wondering what happens next? So here it is:

At 11:59 pm Eastern time on February 2, I will lock down all the MOC Layout threads, and no additional layouts may be posted after that (if you are getting down to the wire, please make sure to check the time zone conversions!). Over the weeks following, I will be checking each layout thread to confirm that it has 31 layouts posted to it, one layout per challenge, and that each layout conforms to the challenge guidelines. Please be patient with this process; I know everyone will be anxious and excited, but this does take a fair amount of time and effort.

Once I have the list of challengers that completed all 31 challenges, I will get the registration list from Laura and match up the finishers with the registration list. If I have a finisher that did not register, I will be contacting them to get the needed information. Eventually, the finisher list will be posted in the MOC forum, but this will take some time. All finishers will receive their $20 via gift certificate, and we cannot send the gift certificates out until we have everyone's information, so depending on whether we have finishers who didn't register, this could take a little time as well. The registration process has been a huge help for organizing things, but again, we ask for patience.

We will also schedule a chat so we can announce our new Polly, and the winners of the individual challenge gift certificates. This is always great fun!

If you have any questions about how all this works, just let me know!

Chippi, Lisa B, sm_amber and 20 others like this.
  2. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

so exciting!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see who gets the Polly gig!!!!! {crossing fingers, toes, and eyes!!!}

winnieb1029 and AJK like this.
  3. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Thank you Julie and crew for all the hard work that goes into making MOC happen- before, during, and after!

winnieb1029 likes this.
  4. nanascrapper

nanascrapper Well-Known Member

Sadly, as you say the end of our MOC 8 2020. Another fabulous lot of challenges....another chance to scrap our memories. We may all have worked hard to complete them, but sincerely many thanks to all of the girls behind the scenes as well as all the designers and pollies who have dreamed up these challenges and helped fulfill our challenges with technical and supportive help. You all deserve an award! Thanks for being so generous with your time and sharing your talents. :bk

winnieb1029, bcnatty, Lisa B and 3 others like this.
  5. hichchei

hichchei Member

I just wanted to say thank you! What a great forum and y'all have been wonderful!! Thanks for all the hard work and wonderful challenges!!

winnieb1029, cfile and bestcee like this.
  6. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

It went by too fast! I finished on time (thankfully!) & dont want to stop now! Lol!

7. patsyt

patsyt Loop-de-loops? Not a fan!

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to present us with another awesome MOC event. I have to say that this year the month really flew by. The challenges were interesting and a good mix of levels of challenge. I enjoyed seeing the creativity of the TLP members as they posted their pages.

ashleywb likes this.
  8. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Wow, the end of the 7th MOC I have been aware of and participated in.
    Thanks once again to all the designers and Pollys that created challenges, hosted challenges and then had to comment or PM on every single layout.
    Thanks to all that you and Laura do behind the scenes to wrap everything up and send out the gift certificates.
    My hat is in the ring again, maybe this year is the charm for me.
    Best of luck everyone.

bcnatty, Lisa B and cfile like this.
  9. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Thank you to the whole team for organizing this MOC and thank you for the fabulous challenges of this month :heartslub

Lisa B and cfile like this.
  10. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Congratulations to all the finishers and those individual challenge layout creators. Good luck to everyone, and thank you to Laura, Julie, Courtney, my fellow Polly's and the designers for everything to make MOC8 great!!

bestcee, bcnatty, Lisa B and 2 others like this.
  11. LilachOren

LilachOren Well-Known Member

Thank you to all TLP staff and designers who made this month such an amazing and inspiring month :bk
    thank you for very effort that was made to post daily challenges, to respond on every layout, to answer to every question and most importantly - thank you for dealing daily with our everyday Whining we wrote in every single challenge!!! :goldstarsI had SO much fun!
    Thank you in advance for the Gift certificate and the amazing opportunity to have a spot on TLP team!! {crossing my fingers LOL}

bcnatty and cfile like this.
  12. scrappin2girls

scrappin2girls Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your hard work, I can't imagine. I love participating in MOC so much, it's always tons of fun! Thank you again!!

13. katell

katell CT - Sara Gleason

Thanks you all for making this month of january so fun!

Karen likes this.
  14. katell

katell CT - Sara Gleason

and of course crossing my finguers too for the new Polly :party3

Karen likes this.
  15. Bellisae

Bellisae Run kids, it's the paparazzi!

You all made this first month of the year SO fun! A big THANK YOU to each of you, amazing Pollies, talented Designers, and incredible Staff!:love

bcnatty and Karen like this.
  16. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Time for withdrawal! I had a blast yet again and I'm in awe of all the awesome LOs and especially what hard work everyone at The Lilypad do to make this happen. THANK YOU!! :notworthy

bcnatty likes this.
  17. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

KUDOS! ...to the MOC 8 TEAM! So much thought and work...such great reward for all of us. Loved the anticipation every morning...loved doing the LOs—even the “really hard” ones! Thank you ever so much.

bcnatty likes this.
  18. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

I'm still playing catch up! thanks a lot for all the effort, it was amazing to see all the pages on the gallery, and how the comunity created so much beauty! thank you all for the hard work, and good luck everyone!

Karen likes this.
  19. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

Was so much fun! I scrapped so many pages for my 2019 yearbook in addition to the moc pages! Now I'm stalking the challenge forum for February monthly challenges!

20. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

Thank you, I really enjoyed this. I am in awe of how you put this together and can't imagine the time and energy it takes to make this happen for us.
    I got up this morning and was sad there wasn't a challenge today.

AJK likes this.