It's been a looooong week!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by cherpea, Mar 6, 2013.

1. cherpea

cherpea Well-Known Member

It's been a looooong week!

You know sometimes you get the worst week at the worst possible moment... yeah that's what my week has been like...

Two fun things in going to the Lantern Festival on Sat night and yesterday to the Ellerslie International flower show... alas both were done while struggling with overwhelming fatigue... Visit to the dr and blood work done (which was a whole nother drama in itself) only to find no reason for it!

I would really like this week to just be over... and bring a better week next week...

The only bright spot in it has been scrapping for my wonderful designers and my guest spot here at The LilyPad...

Hope your week has been better than mine... can you tell me something fun or good that's happened to you this past week to help cheer me up... purty please...

2. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

One Good Thing.... Only 2 more days in this work week! Ready for Spring Break!

3. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Sorry you have been have a yucky week sweetie .. here's hoping a bit of scrap therapy will help you through :) {{hugs}}

4. Kim Gehring

Kim Gehring It's all about the 3-Cs: coffee, caramel, claw

I'm sorry your week has been crummy. :( But here's something that made me smile....

[​IMG]

and this made me laugh....

[​IMG]

I hope you start feeling better. (Sent you a message about that.) :hug