It is March .... Isn't it ?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Nemla, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Oh my goodness , February flew !
    Don't know what happened exactly, but all of a sudden here we are , and it is the first of March.
    I actually checked the calendar twice to make sure.
    Also because no March challenge thread is up yet, and that has never happened 14 hours into the day ..Thats how I know I am not the only one who thinks we are still in February ,so perhaps we can sneak a day in when no one notice ,and scrap and chat ? sounds good to me,- how about you ? All up to date ? or still in February mode ?

MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  2. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I'm sure all the challenges will be up soon! I know Julie is on the west coast, so it's about 5 there. They are some great challenges too - I'm excited to host one again this month! Woooo Hoooooo! :)

I'm ready for March! The closer to Spring and Summer weather, the better!

Angela Toucan, MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  3. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I'm sure @mrs2a50 will be around soon to flip the switch for the challenges! That short 28 day month does indeed throw me for a loop too! I also was like wait ... what ... ?!?! It came so fast.

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I got Wednesday and Thursday mixed up and was really mixed up date wise too.
    Can we slow down the pace - just a little.
    This year is rushing on by.

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

I know, right? I am pinching myself that we are so close to Spring! It is my favorite time of year, followed by Fall. We are supposed to have beautiful Saturday & Sunday this week! Off to Antique markets and then "Hello, Lake Norman!"

MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
  6. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Sorry guys! No excuse - I was online all evening and everything! They're up now - enjoy!

MrsPeel, Karen, Nemla and 2 others like this.
  7. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Wooooo Hooooo! Thank you!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel, Karen, Nemla and 2 others like this.
  8. jenn mccabe

that sounds like a bit of heaven. enjoy Amanda!!! (I do keep peeking to see how our tree buds are coming along .... sloooooooowly is the answer!)

9. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I love feb,march. Because of my fascination with dates and numbers.that the dates are on same day, make me happy. I curse jokingly Julius Cesar and Augustus for July and August. How I wish we had only 28 days in every month. Lol. Now, off to see March s challenges.

cfile and Karen like this.
  10. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

March - the last month of tolerable weather in the desert...I'm enjoying it for all it's worth! This is the sweet spot of desert living!

MrsPeel and Karen like this.
  11. Nemla

I know, I took Tangie's class, and spent so much time Art journaling ,or trying too lol, Did Annes Aj Challenges too, and all of a sudden I am like ohh, I have guests arriving on the 7th to stay in my house,uhm perhaps dusting and getting the spare room ready would be more productive ? , but today is a "non Calendar day " :giggle

cfile likes this.
  12. Nemla

No Worries, but Thanks !!:dancebun

13. Nemla

Noooo, then we could not have non calendar days like today !!! ( I love this word ! must scrap a page about it LOL )
    Make the most of it !!
    @AJK Enjoy, it sounds great !

cfile likes this.
  14. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

March totally sneeks up on me every year! I am not looking forward to the time change next weekend. I'm like a full on zombie for at least a week after that while my body adjusts to waking up an hour earlier in the morning. You can move dials on the clock, but my body KNOWS you've been messing around!

cfile likes this.
  15. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

oh you lucky girl, we are buried in snow here, the coldest week in 25 years in England!!!!!
    for once, I am happy to be agoraphobic :giggle

Julie..... if I see you apologizing ever again...I ll slap you!!!!!!!! (the being about 20 years older than you gives me the right!!!!:giggle )

with ALL you do here for us, the amazing way you deal with a very important non scrap related job, your family, and the many important tasks you have here.... we can ALL wait for you whenever you are ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @mrs2a50

Vivi: funnily enough.... I was myself a bit of a Speedy Gonzales when I posted yesterday the March Froggy Faves...and Christa write to me to let me know we were still in February!!!!! :giggle:giggle

but yes, time is running too fast, I have been wishing for a time machine, would love to go back to 1995!!!!!!!!!! @Nemla

Nemla, cfile, mrs2a50 and 1 other person like this.
  16. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Oh!!!! Ours are in full bloom- just as of a few days ago. Saw the most beautiful Rose trees! Ex:
    [​IMG]

HeatherB, cfile and jenn mccabe like this.
  17. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

March did seem to come a bit quick.

cfile likes this.
  18. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I'm happy it's March. I LOVE that the days are getting longer. I wouldn't mind having one real snowfall before the end of winter though; again, this winter in VA has been unseasonably warm. Overall I don't mind -- it feels kind of like the winters I knew in southern CA for the first 29 years of my life -- but snow it fun in small doses.

cfile likes this.
  19. jenn mccabe

very very VERY jelaous. I won't even share what our trees look like. It is just sad up here. :giggle But thank you for sharing a little of your Spring with me/us this AM. love it!:beat

20. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Aw, thank you my friend! It's just silly though, since I was actually online!

cfile and MrsPeel like this.