Is There a Challenge...

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by SirScrapalot, Jan 15, 2017.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Those are all blending options in Photoshop and Elements!

I don't have over, because I've heard the Android version is not as good.

Firstoscartgrouch likes this.
  2. Firstoscartgrouch

Firstoscartgrouch Save the salmon, and the lemon butter!

Thank you, should be similar enough to work then. I've heard bad comments about androids version of over as well. Love it for iOS.

3. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

@Firstoscartgrouch As long as you have blended somehow I think that will be acceptable. I don't want anyone to feel they are left out of this challenge because of the limitations of their editing program.

Firstoscartgrouch likes this.
  4. Firstoscartgrouch

Firstoscartgrouch Save the salmon, and the lemon butter!

5. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

todays (23) really a crazy one, no ideas for it, probley be last one i do

6. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

It is really different but you got this girl. Pretend you are a wall in your house, talk about how much you and hubby take care of each other or talk about how you go about working on a layout. Or talk about the night your hubby helped you with the challenge by taking a picture of his new toy. It's telling a story only the wall is talking and telling the story. So "you should see what she made today... 4 more sentences and your done. Decorate the page or include a picture. It's been a struggle but I think I finally have an idea.

bestcee likes this.
  7. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

@carilyne had some great ideas @Cath_ ! You could also have the wall tell about you getting up in the morning? "Have you seen her yet?" "Nope, she must have been up late last night." "Well, she's missing out on her coffee!" etc....
    You can do it!

carilyne likes this.
  8. carilyne

Gee there is half your journaling! Only 8 more to go. You can do this!

bestcee likes this.
  9. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

The filled up one, I finished but am not happy with it. Oh well....

10. _scrapaholic_

_scrapaholic_ Well-Known Member

the "if these walls could talk... " challenge is really a hard one for me. I haven't even started my page *sigh* It just feels wrong for me to let a THING talk. I'm ok with super hereos and sci fi series. they are "real" enough. but a wall that talks? nope. not in my world. ;)

11. carilyne

MOC makes us stretch beyond our usual. Walls talking was hard for me, more because I found my mind made them critical. I had a poem all written then realized it was from the opposite perspective but I wanted to keep it so I needed another idea. I went a very different way but a couple of people I suggested having the walls talk about a recent story. Or write from a child or friend perspective if they were watching something and then just make sure it sounds like the walls (no identifiers). Good luck. Don't let one challenge beat you -- make it outrageous or therapeutic or whatever.

_scrapaholic_ likes this.
  12. Aerobigirl

Aerobigirl Well-Known Member

I'll be caught up tonight, but the lyric and wall challenges were hard for me.