Is anyone planning to print these?

Discussion in 'Project 365' started by cnscrap, Jan 26, 2011.

1. cnscrap

cnscrap Humphity Humph Humph

I'm sure you are! :giggle

But I'm already thinking about it. I do not plan to turn them into scrapbook pages, rather I'd like to just take the file and plop it into a digital photobook. So I was playing around...and I see that um...my 5x8 blocks show up all weird in a photobook by Shutterfly or Snapfish. Even if I pick the 8x10 size the image is way to big for that page. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

If you have printed yours...how did you do it?

Thanks!

2. cnscrap

hehe...I just figured it out...right after I posted this. duh!

I had to make sure my total image sized matched the size of the photobook or it does funky things and makes my image huge. So I just made my canvas bigger. Voila...not bad.

But I'd still like to know how you do it...

3. Valoriew

Valoriew Valoriew

i really like using iphoto's apple books! you have a mac right? i make books with just my photo's there and have them printed. I do this for xmas presents.....Last year i used my p365 photos to fill them up! They're really amazing and EASY! and I think less expensive. The turn around is also awesome- like a few days!

found some pix i had...not the greatest but took them before i sent them out- haha- didn't even get one myself! will have to reorder!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. cnscrap

ohhhhhhhhh! LOVE!

you can not even imagine how much I neglect my MAC. i mean seriously. i barely use it. it's one of my goals for this year...to start using it for what it is worth. I think I will look at this this weekend and see what it is about!!!

5. cnscrap

psst...can I have some of that coffee? looks so nice right now. snow is on it's way!

6. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

I am planning to print them in one bound photo book... probably a Shutterfly album or something like that... I think I'll spend the extra and get the 12x12 book... or maybe a 10x10. We'll see.

7. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

I am also hoping to print a book of my photos. Probably shutterfly album. Of course, I am assuming that I am actually going to finish the project :) It is only the 4th week, but I am still with it. SO here is hoping that I can keep up.

8. Lisa Carroll

Lisa Carroll Lisa Carroll

My blocks are on a 12x12 scrapbook page and I think I am going to print them at Blurb.com. Probably as a 8x10 album though. 7x7 is a little too small for me. I have heard great things about them and their prices aren't bad either. Val that book looks amazing!

9. judet

judet Active Member

I don't actually think I'm going to print these. I'm working on putting together 'Year in Review' books for the last few years anyway so the pics that I like will go in there. Probably because its a learning process for me rather than documenting. I actually wish I'd done P365 before my girls were off at school.