I'm not sure who I am

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by KarenC, Dec 31, 2011.

1. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

I'm not sure who I am

Am I a PLer or a 365er? :)

I'm going to try for 5-7 photos a week, not worry about getting exact days, use a simple temple that's similar to the PL page protectors and include journaling cards. Then I'll have it printed as a book. I'm not going to collect any memorabilia. (I don't think I'll be buying any official PL products.) I'm going to have shots of the family and things around the house, but also landscapes, nature and food. I'm not going to try to make it an exact record of our year, more of snippets here and there. I want to really work on my photography. So....what should I call what I'd like to do?? :)

2. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

How about, Life 365? :giggle I think that's a great idea ;)

3. renee82

renee82 renee82

HEHEHE!!!! That's a great idea Brandi! :)

4. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

Yes! I love that. :)

5. judet

judet Active Member

I'm in a similar place to you I think. I'm going to try for a 365 too, which I plan to blog, but that's my photography for fun project and although it'll probably overlap, it's separate to P365. Last year I think I messed myself up by trying to get arty shots which also represented our day and that was just too limiting. So I'm going to try to not do that again. I'm also hassling dh into doing a P52 as he says he wants to learn :)