If you could choose?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by littlekiwi, Apr 27, 2019.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

only one of these items from Forever Joy, what would you choose? I like bits from all the kits I’ve added here but not whole kits if that makes sense

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I can't pick! They are all adorable. I guess I would lean towards the one that matched/fit the photos I want to scrap at the moment? The Loads of fun kit is just so whimsical and unique. Makes me want to snap a pic of my washing machine that I just loaded! :giggle The weekend vibes is probably the one I would go with ... but you can't go wrong with a travel kit either!

Hard choice Jennifer!

3. littlekiwi

Don’t have any particular photos in mind but just wanting to use a chat coupon before I forget.

bestcee likes this.
  4. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

They are all so fun! I would have a hard time choosing as well! If I didn't have particular photos in mind, I would probably go with Weekend Vibes, just because I know I could use it a lot. Good luck deciding!

5. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I own the laundry one and yet to use it. It is so darn cute! I don't fly enough to use the travel one. I already own the Weekend one, which I don't think I have used yet either. Hmmm - I better get busy.

I have this one on my wish list and it rarely snows here - and it even has lots of pink which is usually a turn-off for me.
    [​IMG]

6. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I have all of those, so let me think...
    I love "loads" but it's quite specific IMO. How many pages could you make with it? I've made two, and I plan on using it again once the laundry room is finally complete. (We started a simple reno after our washer broke about 6 weeks ago, and I want to use the kit when I scrap the "before" and "after" photos.
    "Plane" is quite useful for all types of travel. Like, little day trips around your town or bigger trips, too. And I know you've gone to different cities for interviews, so this could be a good bundle for those trips.
    "Weekend" has lots of fun, cozy pieces for homebodies, which we are. :) I actually used it to scrap a Fourth of July photo, which of course isn't a holiday outside the States rofl, but I say that to point out its versatility.

So those are my comments. Hopefully they help you a bit, Jennifer!

7. littlekiwi

Thanks all - think I’ll eliminate Loads for now so it’s really down to the other two. I’m pretty sure I have other travel kits but could easily use it as well but I love the theme of Weekend Vibes but not really into those colours as much (and totally unsure how they would recolour well either)

8. Tree City

You could use papers from other kits with the Vibes' elements. That way you can focus on colors you like more while also using the items in Vibes that you love. And it's tough to tell in the preview, but the kit has solid papers, too. (I personally like a mix of solid and pattern papers on my page, so I love when a kit has coordinating solids.) And I grabbed 3 elements and they were actually super easy to recolor. I loooove recoloring: it makes my stash feel so much larger! I don't use the "Master" feature in Hue/Saturation: I play with the individual colors from the drop down menu.

9. littlekiwi

Ended up choosing Weekend Vibes and wishlisting Just Plane Fun

bellbird, weaselwatchr, BevG and 2 others like this.
  10. Tree City

Jennifer, we're spoiled for choice here, aren't we? Good decision, and thankfully you can always pick up Just Plane Fun on your next tour of the store. :)

bellbird likes this.
  11. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Good choice Jennifer, I'm feeling those weekend vibes right about now!