I will try.....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by MrsPeel, Oct 11, 2020.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

...to explain myself as well as possible :)
    I posted last week, as soon as DSD was wrapping up, a thread to thank the Pollys and designers that worked (and always do) tirelessly to make our events happen in such an amazing manner, have been trying to get together the words to thank you in the community who participated, some of you who voiced publicly how much fun you were having or how awesome kits you bought....

This is a THANK YOU to all of you who have played with us for the past years (almost 8 for me 5 of those as a Polly), past few months or even just in this past DSD weekend..
    ALL of YOU.......
    but especially to those of you who have taken the time to write to me privately, here, on Facebook or on imessage and Whatsapp.
    I wont explain the long story of my health issues, but, in case you joined us recently, I have some neurological issues caused by 17 years of heavy medication, that make it difficult for me to read long paragraphs or write consistently and coherently, then there is the me not being a native English speaker, + being Latina...which means we use 500 words to say what the English language does in 100 and the British in under 50 :giggle
    But I will try...

So, this is a THANK YOU.
    During DSD I was impressed, once again, not just with the visual talent you all have here, but the fun in the games, the conversations springing up in the gallery & forum, but above all, the emotional content that came out of some of the events I hosted.
    I made a page inspired by the extremely amazing Lori aka @pagefrocks , one of her pages last weekend, a page so full of bravery and honesty, elegant and superb as she always does, this time going a way beyond her usual awesomeness.
    As I was spontaneously writing to Lori in my page description, I realized I was talking to all of you who played, scrap, laughed and shared, so I stopped there and came here.
    Lori is also one of the many of you who have communicated with me privately this weekend and after, the many of you who have made such a HUGE difference in my life, some of you for years, some of you very recently arrived and those in between....

I can't make a page for each of you, but I thought I could try to express myself, my gratitude for the way you touch my life, not just this past DSD, but some of you for many many years.... sooo....
    Especially if you have communicated with me one 2 one, but to you all, doesn't matter if we have never communicated further than the gallery comments or the occasional status updates, as I rarely come to read the forums these days... if you have participated in one of our chats or have made pages for our challenges (not necessarily hosted by me) this is for YOU who are a member of our Pad's Family.

and to you all I wanted to THANK, with ALL my heart.
    I promise I will get to each & everyone of you as soon as possible.
    Know that you make a huge difference in my life, that through communicating further or just by the message or the way you come up with your own pages, or the comments you leave in mine or just bu clicking a "like" button here, on Facebook, everywhere........
    ..........you make me feel less useless :heartlub
    Thank you for all the time shared, in chats, in gallery, in forum (when I was able to be around more) and our little private chats, thank you for letting me enter your world, share your everyday life, see your kids grow, and for giving me the happiest feeling I can have as part of this community -when you tell me a page of mine inspired you to buy this kit or another, or when you trust me enough to give you kits recommendation, but even more so.....when you tell me that I can make a difference in your life with the little ideas I have for scraps, or how you make sure you will have time to attend our chats, that you talk about me with your husbands/partners/friends or family....... or just by being here for you.

Ok, enough of emotional speech or I ll need a new keyboard :giggle

I'm now looking forward to the Halloween Party we will have in the ed of the month, hope you will again join us!!!!
    Bear with me if I don' t come to answer fast enough, please :)

2. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Cynthia, you are a TLP treasure! Thank you for all you have given us!
    Did you see in another thread where we were asked what we like about the challenges and for suggestions, I said they should ask you how you come up with your awesomely creative journaling challenges. :love
    Take it easy and don't think you're not doing enough. :yourock

:funfun I will definitely be playing in the Halloween Bash. :woot

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I agree with Michele, you are a TLP treasure :heartslub
    You know I love you bunches!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

You are one of the reasons I love TLP! :beat

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

AWWW :love we love you too.- And definitely thank you for your fun approach to challenges, never a dull moment.

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. Farwen

Farwen Well-Known Member

I know a lot of time I only send you hearts, but I feel like words sometimes aren't enough, so I simply send you my love; as I just wrote to you somewhere else it's a true gift that thing you do, to make everyone feel special, thank you sweet soul ♥

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

@MrsPeel Cynthia, you are like the beam in a lighthouse- rare but desperately needed
    and greatly appreciated!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
    MrsPeel and A-M like this.
  8. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

You are one of my favorite people ever, Cynthia. You are always in my heart & in my prayers. :beat:beat:beat

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Cynthia,
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Dear Cynthia @MrsPeel you are a true treasure to me and to many others. I don't always take the time to comment on all of your wonderful works of art in the gallery, but you know how much I love you, MY SISTER!! I'm always here for you - all you have to do is reach for your phone. I can't tell you what your friendship has meant to me - we connected almost instantly and our conversations have only furthered the connection we have with each other. Whenever you have the time, please feel free to let me know and we'll talk. LOVE you SO much!!!:bk:bk:bk

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

[​IMG]
    Right back at you. You are such an awesome scrapper and a fabulous friend.
    You add a sparkle and we appreciate you for it.

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

It is now almost 07:30 am of Monday here, I still haven't been able to sleep, I started answering each but words get tangled, so I will wait until I have had some sleep and can make sense of my tearful gratitude ..... but each of you know you have a special place in my heart....
    I just need to say.... @Farwen , Francesca... words are not necessary...we share some things that go deep in our roots, so, know that every heart, every "just checking on you" sentence you have sent, is worth gold....

Love you girls with all my heart
    [​IMG]

umyesh and cinderella like this.
  13. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

14. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Ah sweet Cynthia, although I don't always say it often, please know that I think and pray for you often. In fact, every Tuesday.... Love you sweet girl and I pray your health improves.

15. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Michele said it so well. You are a TLP treasure. Love you and praying for you always.

16. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

@MrsPeel Cynthia You bring so much joy to so many people. :beat

Love you, Dear Heart. Keeping you and Sarita in my prayers. xo