I need motivation

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by Roboliver, May 10, 2013.

1. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

HELP!!!! :tantrum
    I have fallen off Weight Watchers. I lost & kept off 50 pounds for over a year but back in October, I kind of stopped walking cuz it was so cold. Then the eating habits got worse. I've almost gained 20 back. I'm bummed & really need motivation. Anyone wanna join me in getting back in shape. We can support each other on line.

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh no! turn that puter off and go walk right now...no excuses, go pee and then go go go

3. stampin_rachel

stampin_rachel The Lost Spice Girl

I am in the same situation. I broke my foot last August which put a complete stop to my running and then the weight started adding up. 20 days ago I decided I was going to follow this "Fast Metabolism" plan. So far I have lost 7 pounds and I feel so much better. It was VERY challenging for me to give up coffee. And once I complete all 28 days I think I will start drinking some coffee again - but eating clean really makes me feel good.

4. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

I am with you on this ... I joined weight watchers and was very happy with the loss .... But it has all crept back ... In fact it's written in bold in my to do list today to rejoin weight watchers ! Totally game:)

5. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

Me, too. Weight is back and then some. Never lost from my pregnancy and toddler turns two this winter! I need help!