I am So so excited!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by MrsPeel, Dec 26, 2015.

1. sberkan

sberkan Says "yes" to new adventures...

Cynthia! I know I've met you in other places around digiland and I am truly happy that I get to see you here, now!

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Delighted to have you!!!!!! :beat:beat:heartlub

awwww missed you too!!!!!!!! I was in and out of really weird moods (and wanting to go to sleep and wake up when Sarita is 26 LOL) I almost figured out how to follow the gallery properly, niow just pray that my brain remembers LOL
    I am sooo curious now...and so very happy for you!!!!! Looking forward to catching up! both our chats and seeing your awesome pages!!!!!! :beat:beat:beat

so are you, young lady, so are you....Your pages are amazing, and though we have not chat directly much, I got to know you through your journalings that have made me smile, cry, smile again and make me admire you so much... :beat:heartlub:beat

ohhh yes!!!!! I know you!!!!!!!! and I remember your amazing pages...and remember you were one of the amazing people who made me feel so loved and appreciated at Amber's ...was it 2010?
    so glad to have you here!!!!!!! :beat:beat:heartlub

I have been trying to get myself together and end up getting lost in conversation but have made progress navigating successfully, so I will get to your galleries soon if I haven't already...so excited with so much talented and lovable people!!!:beat:beat:beat

3. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

MrsPeel likes this.